The MeatCounter app is the simplest way to keep track of how often you eat meat - to the benefit of
yourself, others, animals and the planet. With only two clicks after a meal you will be able to follow
your achievements compared to your goals.
You may not be a vegetarian, but want to cut down on meat consumption for a variety of reasons,
- Personal health benefits: excessive consumption of red meat has proven negative health
- Your fellow human beings: eating red meat consumes a disproportionate amount of our
- Animal welfare: the treatment of animals in industrial meat production is something you’d
rather not think about
- The planet: significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions from other sources of protein than
Make it a habit after each meal to register whether you ate red meat, poultry, seafood or a
vegetarian dish. The MeatCounter app is designed with ease of use in mind. Only two clicks needed
to register your meal. No detailed descriptions of what you ate, no choosing from endless lists of
ingredients. Just use your judgement: do you characterize this meal as vegetarian, seafood, poultry
or a red meat meal? Challenge yourself and your friends to do the right thing - in a simple and fun
MeatCounter features include:
- Choose between keeping track of one to four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack)
- Set your goals for weekly consumption of red meat, poultry, seafood and vegetarian food
- See your statistics and your goals displayed in simple pie charts, for the most recent week up
to years of statistics
- Post your achievements to your favorite social media
Many of us eat meat without thinking about it. MeatCounter makes you aware of your habits and
helps you change them according to your personal goals. Become a conscious meat-eater – with
1. Removed delay before showing dates when entering new week for the first time.
2. Corrected dates associated with two different years (First few days of January). Statistics still work for old data but app needs to be reinstalled for this fix to apply.
- Nokkila Konsult & Forvaltnings AB
- 14.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nokkila Konsult & Förvaltnings AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.