Mebo is your robotic alter ego! See, hear and interact from Mebo’s point of view. Control his every move…maybe even get into a little trouble. Mebo is a robotic extension of you!
SEE WHAT MEBO SEES: Everything Mebo sees streams straight to your phone or tablet in 720p high definition. Take pictures or record videos to post and share online.
HEAR WHAT MEBO HEARS: Send Mebo into another room and hear everything he hears through your device.
SPEAK THROUGH MEBO: Speak through Mebo using the microphone on your device.
EXPLORE THROUGH MEBO: With 6 all-terrain wheels and intuitive steering control, Mebo can go nearly anywhere you send him using your mobile device!
FULLY ARTICULATED 360 MOTION: With 5 different points of articulation and the ability to spin in place, Mebo can grasp, lift and carry nearly anything you set his mind to.
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it but...
I absolutely love this robot. I can do a lot with it but it only last 2-4 minutes then it loses connection. I have high speed wifi so that is kot an issue, but the connection is not up to par. Please fix this. Sales will increase I promise. The robot was worth every penny but the software needs updated immediately.
I Have A Tip For You! READ ME
I used to not be able to use this! It would work for 2 minutes and sometimes not even work at all!! Then, we went into the settings and switched it to router mode. (You do have to enter your wifi password I believe)We charged the battery up (which has a decent battery life BTW) and turned on Mebo. Instead of broadcast mode Mebo will say router mode. It does work very well now except the camera wasn't able to pick up very bright colors. I just think people need to read this so their Mebo can work too!!
Mebo. It's all fun after the first setup
It worth for 100$. It is a great device. Want more upgrades or features for it which will be fun.
1. Lives up to its name. Fast and precision
2. Connection is spot on router mode. It has to connected to your wifi. No loosing connection
3. Have fun. Not as good as cosmos. But it is good and worth it.
1 initial set up is pain. I almost returned the item.
2. Need a tech savvy person for initial setup. Who knows about wifi connections and firmware upgrades
1. Update firmware. Else it will be unusable or unstable
2. Router mode is the way to go. If you want broadcast mode then this is not for you
3. Use iPad so it's easy to control than with an iPhone.
4. If you can't find mebo in router mode. Restart mebo and wait till the camera lights are on. 15 seconds approx.
The developer, Skyrocket, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skyrocket, LLC
- 339.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2015 Skyrocket Toys LLC, Los Angeles, CA 90066 USA.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.