Mech Battle is THE multiplayer robot war game that everybody is playing now!
We love our players, so you can achieve anything in the game by just playing, everything can be obtained for free!
Build up your incredible robot hangar, play action-packed team battles, upgrade your war machines and weapons with the earned resources and prove yourself in amazing battles in beautiful landscapes and arenas.
Apply different tactics to your combat while you're fighting for beacons, capturing flags or just terminate your enemies in exciting death matches!
Construct your individual robots and equip them with fearsome weapons, thousands of combinations are possible!
If you love robot wars and robot games then Mech Battle is your perfect match!
So take up arms, pilot! Fame and fortune is waiting on the battlefield!
- Upgradable mechs with abilities like jump, berserk, speed boost, dodge, stealth and others
- Upgradable weapons like kinetics, lasers, energy weapons, ballistics, rockets, shields, missiles and more
- Combine weapons and mechs to create war machines that fit your playing style
- Join or create a clan, play with your friends
- Play different game modes in beautiful maps and arenas
- Complete daily missions to earn additional resources
- Rank up in various leaderboards and become famous all over the world
- Apply crazy paints to your steel titans
- Enjoy fast paced tactical real-time online wars
- Choose from different camera views
- Communicate with your team members using the innovative command wheel
- Use the Mech Lab for deep weapon and robot analyses
So what are you waiting for? See you on the battlefield, soldier!
If you have any question or suggestion please feel free to contact us, we are very committed to constantly improving and further developing this incredible third-person PvP robo shooter!
Find out more at https://mech-battle.com
or join our Mech Battle Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/mechbattle/
Update #58 and counting, you asked, we deliver...
- New Game Mode ‘Team Death Match’, no beacons, no flag, just plain Team Deathmatch
– New Game Mode ‘Blitzkrieg’. Conquer and hold a central position in the map. Decide between being there first with light mechs or concentrate on defending or attacking the central position with heavy mechs. Ultra fast gameplay. The more mechs in the blue area the faster you will “conquer” and win the battle.
– New Map ‘Bridge’
– New Ability ‘Reload’. Manually reload your weapons, initially available on Juggernaut
– Game, Blinking health bar and warning sound if mech health < 20%
– Game, New sounds for Tomak missile series
– Game, Highlight player entries of disconnected or left players
– Game, added sounds for victory and defeat
– Game, immediately reset flag on mech abandon
– Game, added water effects (4.0.1)
– Game, damage indicators showing value of caused damage (4.0.3)
– Game, fixed a rare but possible crash in the middle of a Battle (4.0.4)
– Game, splash damage is not going through cover anymore (4.0.5, effective once all players updated to 4.0.5)
– Game, free camera rotation when mech has been destroyed (4.0.5)
– Leaderboard, new entries added
– Statistics, include disconnects when computing win/lose ratio
– Options, new battery/performance mode setting, decide between best performance or longer battery time
– Chat, always scroll to bottom when sending a message
– Chat, new server side intelligent chat filtering
– Chat, added option to ban players from chat
– Ads, fixed sometimes not working Ads to get rewards and bonuses
– Tutorial, use fixed spawn points
– Crash, Fixed possible crash when unlocking new weapons or mech by ranking up
– Crash, fixed possible crash or hang when ranking up (4.0.3)
– Matchmaking, Fixed sometimes not all squad players joining when starting battle too fast
– Matchmaking, Honor AlsoMatchWithClanOrSquad option for squad games
– Various performance and rare crash fixes (4.0.2)
– Updated to new engine with improved performance and stability
– Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly, best mobile app I’ve played
Mech Battle is by far the best Mech game I have played (compared to War Robots and Battle of Titans) and the best mobile game I’ve ever played. It’s a breath of fresh air that goes against the “spend money to win” type of system. A well balanced, fast paced game. Emphasis on fast paced, battles often times can last 5-7minutes. Maps are generally smaller, which makes the game a lot more action packed! I quit Xbox about 2 months ago, Mech Battles is the only game I play nowadays, and on weekends I’ll spend the majority of my time on it. I recommend this game to anyone who has free time and is looking for a way to spend it and is looking for a fun community. Being a gamer for decades, I have found that The Devs, unlike many other games, not just other Mech games, are very involved in the community and listen to what we say for the most part. You can’t make everyone happy, that’s just a lesson of life. They are, by far, the best Devs I have ever witnessed in a video game. Many players invested all their time into 1 or 2 overpowered weapons so as soon as they were put on an equal playing field, they started reviewing negatively against the game. My advice to any new players picking up Mech Battle, invest into a variety of weapons! Changes will be coming, that’s inevitable, the better prepared you are, the better off you’ll be! Hope to see you guys on the battlefield!
Very Fun, Couple of Issues
(UpdateD). Overall, this is a great game. Fun. Entertaining. Great graphics. Free. You do have the opportunity to spend money to purchase goodies (new mechs, new weapons, etc.), and as a nod to the developers, I did so. I don’t mind people making an honest dollar off of their effort, and this developer deserves a payday. They are responsive and updates come rapid fire. Spawning mechanic is suckish. You can be in a heated battle with one or more opposing mechs and an AI mech will invariably spawn directly behind you, putting you and in the crossfire and scrapping your mech. This doesn’t seem to be a glitch but rather is a feature, intentionally put there by the developer, since it happens multiple times in every match. Lesson: watch your back.
Early stages are fun. Matchmaking is mostly fair (level 1 players don’t take the field against level 20+), and you CAN play with no cost. Download it and enjoy blasting other players to pinwheeling chunks of debris. Spend a few bucks for goodies (in support of the developers). Just watch your back…the AIs will be spawning on your 6…constantly.
A Wonderful FPP/TPP Mech Shooter
This has been the first time that I’ve really been motivated to write a review for a game, but I think it’s necessary. This app provides a fantastic blend of quick action with strategic point-capture. In my humble opinion the AI need a slight nerf, as their aim is perfect 100% of the time. As I enjoy using light robots and running around my opponent, I find this frustrating. The only other thing I find frustrating is the unguided rockets having full aim support. Due to the fact they have a slow traverse speed, they are ineffective on moving targets. A change I would recommend to this would be vertical aim support only. However, I will say that these are a drawback to an otherwise fantastic game! I could see this app going on for years to come. My thanks to the Dev crew on keeping this thing up and running and to the ever-growing player base that has helped me understand and grow in this game!
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 562.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Djinnworks GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Platinum $2.99
- Sack of Platinum $9.99
- Safe of Platinum $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.