Mech Wars is a multiplayer game with 6 vs. 6 team battles in real-time!
Create your robot army with robot weapon combinations to fit your game style and join to battles. Capture the enemy base or destroy all rivals.
- Light, medium and heavy robots with different strengths and abilities.
- Many weapons with different types.(Laser, energy, missiles etc.)
- Game Modes : Skirmish, Assault
- Stunning Graphics.
The future will be war of robots and mechs. You can also take your place
Commander! I know you're looking forward to new changes, here is the list of changes:
Many bugs/glitches fixes
- Some language issues
- Empty hangar issue
- Respawn issue
- Images of some blueprints and items
- ''Rusty'' robot's texture
- ''Knight'' robot's selling price
If you want to learn more about the update, you are invited to our offical Discord!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game. Just needs a few updates to make it better
The “other” war mech game pairs actual people against each other. I would like to see that to be added to this game. Unless the other players are confused and don’t know play the objective or they get stuck in one place and can’t move... seems like it is NPC’s. I don’t necessarily want to play npc’s. I really like the game. Good job on it. I like the upgrading system where you can watch as many videos as you like to speed up progress as well as upgrade as many weapons and robots and other things all at the same time. This really helps a lot to speed up the progress I really appreciate that feature. Great game. I love the simplicity of it. Please keep bringing out new content, robots, weapons, and other things. Keep it up. Now, back to playing again....
Also I think it is a bug but I cannot find anyway to rename my profile. When I try to do this, it pops up a loading screen that keeps loading and loading and loading. I think everyone is having this problem because I haven’t seen any unique names yet.
First of its kind
Graphics may seem a little hazy but I love that about the game. It actually seems more realistic than war robots given the fact that even the heavy bots “stand a chance.” Reality wise a naturally larger bot you’d assume to destroy a smaller bot quite easily. The sound effects are killer, abilities not too op, and the running/ flying mechanics are awesome. The reason I have rated it five stars wasn’t just because of all that it’s because you can “respawn” endlessly until the match ends. No more losses of entire hangers from pay to win slouches. Free to play have a chance of fighting back :) The more powerful the bot the longer the cooldown which I like. I feel a sense of accomplishment when the powerful bots are destroyed. And the first bot you start out with actually is powerful. War robots I had to change from robot to robot to robot only to never find an end to the pay to win chaos. The balance is very fair in this game as where every bot can fly and every player can select what power ups they want to use in the battlefield. It costs silver currency which is 10x better than that bogus energy cell stuff that takes forever to gain and so quick to deplete(war robots). Lastly the maps and the amount of strategy you can input into this game is endless. I don’t mind the ai one bit they are just practice for when a real player ends up on the enemy team which is what I love most. Good job 👍
Great Game but Urgently needs Updates
I love this Battletech based game for its great mechanics and fun play even if the English is terrible. There are some key issues that really need to be addrsssed:
1) The game needs to be controllable with a standard external game control for iOS. Playing it “touch” on screen is murder on the fingertips and joints.
2) rather than just having the “fire all weapons” button along with the single buttons for each gun (which is awkward and you can’t use two at the same time) there should be programmable combos so you can replace those single gun buttons with you choice of “gun combo” buttons that allow you to select a subset of guns to fire at once, such as long, short range, missiles only, etc...
3) better integration with Discord so you can control which voice or text channel you’re in. in game chat is terrible and should just be scrapped.
4) a robot class between medium/large and prime. Prime robots cannot be fought with segmented robots. It’s pointless.
5) show a roster of both sides before the match
6) figure out why there are “disconnect” freezes which get you kicked that regularly happen even when our internet connection is great.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MOMEND YAZILIM TANITIM DANISMANLIK BILISIM DIS TICARET LTD STI
- 219.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Muzaffer Coruh
- In-App Purchases
- 1,750 GOLD $9.99
- Premium User For 30 Days $9.99
- 15,000 GOLD $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.