MedCampus is the mobile solution for medical organizations that want to securely distribute training and resources to select, remote users in a mobile format using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Purchase of a MedCampus Admin account is required for content publishers. End users only need the a device and the MedCampus App.
Using a powerful online portal for managing users, data and courses, the MedCampus app turns your handheld device into a mobile training content repository. Courses, videos, documents, websites can all be stored on the app. With MedCampus, trainers can deploy and track courses and content with unparalleled flexibility.
After initial download of the MedCampus app, mobile users can access the content and courses they need at any time. Files can be updated with the click of a single button whenever a web connection is established, ensuring users that they have the most up-to-date resources. Otherwise, all previously downloaded content can be viewed regardless of whether or not a connection is available. Training program progress and test scores are stored locally within the device and are returned to the MedCampus server for trainer access whenever a mobile user connects.
Provide content such as documents and video for use in field training or reference
Export video for projection on other devices
Post discussion forums
Utilize calendar and address book features
Manage users and the content accessible to them
Utilize the dynamic cache to defer unwanted files and maximize file storage capacity
Transfer content securely via SSL connection
Create a custom look for your organization's version of the app
Some of the Features Med Campus and a TTLMS account:
- Bookmark pages in PDF's
- Bookmark Videos
- Manage BookMarks
- Full Text Search of all documents online, and
full text search of all documents loaded on the device while offline
- Create custom menus and other content using our SiteClone Content Manager CMS
- Optionally open iBooks and PDF's in iBooks
- Control content expiration for compliance environments
- Product information: Files or a complete website
- User manuals: Easily deliver user manuals or any other content
- Videos: Apps can be configured to allow the user to determine which videos they download
- Training: Develop, deploy, and track mobile training with SiteClone™ apps and TTLMS.COM
- Offline form completion and saving of offline forms locally and on the server
- See reports in TTLMS
- Allow the user to take and store notes and other user data including drawing.
Custom Apps based on the SiteClone™ Engine are also available.
Copyright 2008-2019 Ep Visual Design, Inc. Patents Pending
Updated screen shots.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ep Visual Design, Inc.
- 5.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2010-2019 Ep Visual Design, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.