The Med-HF App supports healthcare professionals in the initiation, titration, assessment and monitoring of 6 drug classes commonly used to treat heart failure: ACEIs/ARBs, Beta-Blockers, MRA: Mineralocorticoid Receptor Antagonist, ARNI: Angiotensin Receptor Blocker / Neprilysin Inhibitor, Ivabradine, Diuretics. This App interactively walks healthcare professionals through evidence-based algorithms, specific to these 6 drug classes, and recommends appropriate actions and considerations based on 2018 Canadian Cardiovascular Society Heart Failure Guidelines.
• Recommendations for medication initiation, titration, assessment and monitoring
• Dosing information
• Clinical pearls
• General approach and drug class algorithms
• Refreshed content to latest (2018) Canadian Cardiovascular Society Heart Failure Guidelines
• Added drug class references for: ARNI and Ivabradine
• Updated clinical pearls on how to use each drug
- Alberta Health Services
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Alberta Health Services – University of Alberta
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.