CareClinic is more than a symptom tracker and symptom diary app. CareClinic is a doctor recommended all-in-one daily Health & Wellness App to help you measure, learn and improve your health.
A must-have medication tracker & health reminders app. CareClinic not only helps you remember your meds and pills but reminds you to check your symptoms, measurements, engage in physical activity, eat correctly and much more through care plans.
Track vitamins, supplements, iron, birth control, chronic conditions, medication, symptoms, nutrition, activity, daily vitals, therapies, pregnancy, baby symptoms, notes and automatically discover correlations & triggers through reports.
9 Reasons To Install CareClinic
1. CARE PLANS - Used as a treatment & pill organizer
- See Drug Interactions, Supplement/Drug Effects, Dose Warnings
- Don’t just create a medication list. Add Drugs, Meds, Vitamins, Minerals, Therapies, Fitness & Nutrition (your entire health regimen)
- Built in Drugs & Supplements Database
- Set dose form, dose color, doses left for refills & total dosage along with medicine reminders quickly
2. SCHEDULE MEDICATION or ANY TYPE OF REMINDERS
- Set pill reminders, appointments, refill reminders, vitamin reminders or supplement trackers
- Snooze medication reminders or Mark as Taken
- See medication adherence reports from pill tracking
- Medicine Reminders can be adjusted to new timezones
- Keep track of Health Appointments for yourself and family
3. HEALTH DIARY & CHECK-INS
- Check-in to record your treatment alongside medication reminders
- Include PRN, Photos, Weight, Sleep, Blood Pressure, Energy, Memory, Mood, Pain Log, Blood Pressure, Pulse & Temperature or Add your own Measurement & Goals.
- Log Therapies: Meditation, Mindfulness, CBT, LLLT, Fitness
4. MULTIPLE USES: TRACK SYMPTOMS, TRACK GOALS, HABITS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES
- Use the diary as a symptom diary or the symptom tracker value scale to log symptom severity
- Track & Journal anything: Such as a pain tracker and pain journal for chronic pain or a symptom diary for pain, migraines, headaches, mood or medication
5. ADD YOUR CARETEAM TO SHARE REPORTS & INSIGHTS AUTOMATICALLY
- Add Caregiver information for future reference
- Enable pill alerts for missed doses
- Enable Caregivers to view your care plans, reports & bookmarks. Share symptom reports from your medicine tracker directly
- Nudge Dependents to stay on track
6. MONITOR PROGRESS IN CHARTS, LOGS & CORRELATIONS
- View Reports from your check-ins in the Reports screen, see what works and what doesn't
- See total adherence from your med reminders & all other measurements
7. WEARABLE INTEGRATION
- Integrates with Apple Health to make sense of all your data
8. COMPLETE HEALTH PLANNER
- Take a photo of your prescription to input meds, no typing needed!
- Built-in Supplement & Medication Library!
- More use cases: Mood Tracker, Pain Tracker, Track Urine, PMS, Stool, Food Allergy & Gut health, GI Symptoms
- Securely Syncs with Desktop Web App at https://start.careclinic.io/
- Track multiple care plans for family, kids & seniors
- Food & drinks Database with calories, micronutrient & macronutrient info.
9. Safely & Securely Store Immunization (Vaccine) Records
CareClinic is more than a medication management app, use it as a headache tracker, symptom tracker and symptom diary. Essential for chronic illness or health symptoms: Chronic Pain, cancer, fibromyalgia, IBD & IBS (Bowel Movements), urine, diabetes, flu, Disease, COPD, Epilepsy, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Multiple sclerosis (MS Symptoms), IPF. Mental health: ADHD, headache tracker, Depression, Anxiety, PMS, PMDD or any disorders
Don’t put your loved ones at risk by missing a pill or tablet (or contraceptive pills). Ranked as the top free Pill Reminder App by pharmacists & integrates with Apple Health.
$9.99/m or $59.99/yr subscription for advanced functionality and more affordable than other medication trackers.
- Health Module section added to enable/disable trackers you need
- Set Measurement to Metric or Imperial Units
- Additional Free Care Plans to get you started in the Health Store
- Advanced Care Module for Edmonton symptom assessment & wills
- We are now available in Spanish, French, German, Italian as well!
- Persistent Reminders functionality if you want to keep getting reminded till task is marked as completed
and if we missed anything, remember to send feature requests through the built-in request feature in the main menu!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recently downloaded this app because I’ve been having severe mood swings partly due to my weight and the quarantine. After my friend told me how much it helped keep her sane and change her life, I decided to check it out and it might be the best decision I made this year! It helped me organize my workout schedule, what specific exercises I would try out, and overall it helped me add structure to my life that I’ve been lacking at home. I was able to organize a better diet and diligently follow it. It has been very easy to manage for me with the apps format, and I feel like it could help change many lives!! If you’re reading my review and struggling like I was definitely check this app out, it’s a life changer!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this wonderful review. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us.
Buggy, pricey, and no support
I ran into so many problems with this app the first day that it was virtually unusable. It was almost impossible to sign up, it crashed every few minutes, some features didn’t work at all, it was literally impossible to log in to the website, and even though they have a support site, no one responds. I’ve emailed support almost a dozen times without a response. I tried calling, but no answer and their voicemail isn’t set up, so you can’t leave a message. I can’t check on the status of my support requests, because I can’t log on to the website.
Basically, for $9.99/month, you’re paying for an app that doesn’t work and nonexistent support. Look at all the other reviews of people who’ve run into the same problems and can’t even get their money back. It’s even worse that this app targets chronically ill people who are often disabled—people who are very easy to take advantage of. The developers should be ashamed of themselves.
Oh, and just an FYI: if you want a tracking app with great support (they answer within 30 minutes—I even got a co-founder helping me) that’s cheaper by $3 and that actually works, head on over to OpenCare.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your multiple reviews. During COVID we are a bit backlogged, we do see you emailed us multiple times in a day right before leaving this review, I hope you were able to resolve your issue. Thanks,
5-star Self Care Management app
I used CareClinic app to manage my pain while recovering from an injury and it helped with reminding me when to take my medications and supplements as well as when to perform my exercises and other therapeutic regimens.
Additionally, I was able to have detailed conversations with my care team during my appointments cause I tracked my notes/symptoms in the app’s Diary.
I noticed the app can also allow me to track the treatment journey of a loved one and be notified if they ever miss taking their meds. I’ll definitely be using this with my parents.
- Tandem Loop Inc.
- 44.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CareClinic Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CareClinic premium $9.99
- free trial $59.99
- CareClinic premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.