Sail the seas confidently with MedAire Sea to Shore at your fingertips. The app is a mariner’s all-in-one resource to prepare their crew and guests for safe travels.
Stay a step ahead of your crew and guests with access to the latest advice and information about health and safety risks that may affect your itinerary. Captains, owners and crew may receive alerts to new and unforeseen events like disease outbreaks, civil unrest, and natural disasters in the areas where they visit.
Users with MedAire Membership receive Port Risk Assessments, an invaluable briefing document for crew and guests during onshore excursions, as well as on-the-go security and medical guides and travel advice specific to the visited country.
The app provides MedAire members a seamless option to send photos and medical requests to the MedAire medical team, and a number of medical reference guides to supplement the MCA training they have undergone.
All users of the MedAire Sea to Shore app receive access to weather by destination, currency conversion tools, and nearby lodging and dining options.
MedAire’s health and travel safety membership benefits follow you from sea to shore:
- 24/7 medical advice and assistance
- Pre-travel information at your fingertips
- Port risk assessments and travel safety advice
- Real time Medical & Travel Safety Alerts
- Support from a global network of medical, security, and logistics personnel
MedAire Members have one-click access to contact information for MedLink, MedAire’s 24/7 global response center that provides sea to shore medical advice and assistance.
Health & Safety Resources
• Health & Travel Risk Ratings
• Port Risk Assessments
• Medical & Travel Risk Alerts
• Medical Quick Response Guide
• MedAire MedLink Contact information
Travel Planning Tools
• World Calendar of Events
• Country Overview
• Currency Conversion Calculator
• Vaccination Requirements
• Entry & Exit Requirements
• Embassy Information
• Language & Currency
• Power: Wattage and Voltage
• On the go Security, Medical, and Travel Guides
Medical, security and travel information is cached on a user’s iPad ensuring this vital information is accessible even without Wi-Fi.
Improve product searching functionally
Implement CeeJay feedback tool
Fixed an issued causing a crash when sending emails
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MedAire, Inc.
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © MedAire 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.