Connect with your existing MedBridge account.
MedBridge provides Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Athletic Trainers, and other clinicians with a comprehensive education platform to expand their knowledge, engage patients, and improve outcomes with evidence-based online curriculum, home exercise programming, and patient education tools - all included in one annual subscription.
This app allows MedBridge users to access their profile and the course catalog to discover new, in progress, and completed courses. Those with a MedBridge account from their organization can also access their Knowledge Tracks in the app.
"Our company is thrilled with MedBridge. It's a great resource with so many options all in one program, right at our fingertips."
- Matthew Smith, PT, DPT, OCS, CMPT, Cert. MDT, CSMT, Chief Practice Officer, Rehab Authority Physical Therapy LLC
“I have been extremely pleased with my MedBridge subscription. Being able to get all of my ATC CEUs in one place, especially the EBP courses, has relieved a lot of stress!”
- Charlotte Booth, BS, ATC, CSCS, Director of Clinical Programming, M.O.G National
Sign in to the MedBridge app to gain access to the following features while online:
- Our robust course catalog featuring over 450 courses taught by world-class instructors across a wide variety of specialties and disciplines.
- Interactive course content including videos, learning assessments, and practice sessions.
- Full list of your in-progress and completed courses.
- Knowledge Tracks from your organization, including quizzes, online articles, and other custom content.
With this release we have made the subscription purchase even better with helpful alerts and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Accessible CEUs
The MedBridge website provides some of the best online CEU courses for speech pathologists by so many leaders in the field. The material is delivered in an optimal way for learning and holding attention. The app makes these CEU courses even more accessible and I love that I can easily stop/start courses to complete them as my time/schedule allows. I am only sad that I didn’t find this site years ago! I will definitely be renewing my membership next year!
Developer Response ,
Great feedback! Thanks for the awesome rating and review.
Just what I was looking for..
Very applicable to my practice as an OT! The classes I have taken so far have been engaging and informative. It has really helped me to reflect on my clinical reasoning, and has opened my mind to trying different assessment tools and approaches. Being able to observe instructors working on patients is amazing, and not all online prescriptions offer this. Money very well spent :) the only thing I would ask for is that courses could be downloaded in advance, as I do not always have internet and it would be great to listen to courses while traveling.
Easy to use, especially on the go.
With only 24hours of time in a day, we only have limited time to further ourselves and professional skills & do the duties we have as healthcare professionals. With MedBridge app, and being a subscriber of course, it allows me to squeeze in time (here and there, regardless of how long or short it is) to learn something and/or finish a course from MedBridge.
Developer Response ,
We are happy to hear that! Thanks for the awesome rating and review.
- MedBridge Education LLC
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 MedBridge Education LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Year Subscription $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.