Brazilian database of public and private Health System with production of every Single procedure for 2020 and 2010. Welcome to the cut above the rest Medical Coding apps
The new CBHPM (Brazilian Hierarchical Classification of Medical Procedures) by specialty, see TUSS (Unified Terminology of the Supplementary Health System) with values for size of 2008 and 2010 and CBHPM 18 unprecedented in mobile app, are + 464 changes compared to CBHPM 16. See 3426 paid SIGTAP procedures ("single" health system procedure table) SUS (Brazilian public health system), your values today for performance, TIME WITHOUT price adjustment and price lag in%, for all the procedures. Find the current amount paid for acting in SUS (Unified Health System -) by the original SIGTAP 2020. See the description of ICD-10 and OPME (Orthosis, Prosthesis and Special Materials) for each SUS procedure. Fill out the standard ANS / TISS guides for the 56 largest health insurance plans and also SUS (AIH, APAC, BPA, RAAS).
It shows in 6 s the complete tables of TUSS and SigTAP SUS with the current price of the procedures. See also IDC 10, CBHPM all, ANS list (list of compliance of minimum procedures in the supplementary health system), AMB92, AMB96, AMB99, AMB x TUSS, CBO, CIAP2, REFUND and much more.
MEDcodigos shows 76 health code tables in Brazil:
- TUSS complete with values (clinical procedures, surgeries, complementary exams, paramedic, hospital, dental, medication, orthosis (OPME),
-View, consult and compare CBHPM (including 2018)
-AMB92, AMB96 and AMB99
-CID10 with 3 different search modes
- SigTAP SUS with SP (amount paid to doctors) and SH (paid to hospitals), SUS x CID x CBO, sequential SUS and OPME in SUS and now, the time without readjusting each procedure with a delay in% !!
- Compatibility of SUS by OPME (code x material allowed) and amount paid by SUS (Brazilian public health system) for each OPME
-CBHPM by specialty (in 3 clicks, find everything)
Hospital fees -TUSS
-TUSS phono / physio / psychology with values
-Ans 18 Roll
-Unimeds tables - 6 tables, including comparative values. (BH, Goiânia, Londrina, coastal SC, Unimed Central)
- AMB x TUSS - for table
- CBO, CIAP and Reimbursement and co-participation tables
Each TUSS table is separated by DOOR, DESCRIPTION, ANESTHETIC DOOR, AUXILIARY NUMBER, UCO, m2 films, CODE and NAME of the procedure.
- Find CH, price, rate and description of any healthcare procedure.
Tables subdividing orthopedics, general surgery and radiology by subspecialties.
All medical codes in one application.
Find and consult any code, procedure, fee, surgery, disease, medical material, prosthesis or medication in 6sec
Medcodigos is the most complete and comprehensive database for health codes.
Shows the price paid for the procedures and separates the values by actors (surgeon or clinician, 1st assistant, 2nd assistant and anesthetists)
For easy and fast survival in the "jungle" bureaucracy of health plans (private health system) and SUS. Save your time!
Certified by the “FACT-CHECKING” initiative, provides the original PDF source for each table
* Program created exclusively by doctors
Since it was created to save your time, of course ...
- NO advertising, banner, subscription, maintenance, monthly fee, fee or ad!
- You bought it and will update it for free, you pay only once!
P.S. Prologue - Genesis of this application (Medcodigos)
Because the audience of possible users of this application is very restricted and its price per unit is as symbolic; it was not the monetary interest that motivated this creation.
Bringing all health charts together in one "interface" exposes the dramatic, bloody and delicate health situation in Brazil.
Our true and primary intention is to raise awareness, demonstrate and resonate with each health professional and user, the data, codes and values paid by SUS and also by the private system.
Exposing its many and intense paradoxes and its clear devaluation of life itself, may, perhaps, awaken in those with power and some capacity to change that, the spark of "caring" and, finally, to value this incredible, unique existence.
- New design, based on BigSur MAC ARM
- DATASUS data update, we now have 2020 and 2010 for each SIGTAP procedure
- Now you can consult the procedure at SIGTAP and just click on the SEQUENTIALS button that will see all compatible sequential procedures
- For SUS procedure see all data from the compatible TUSS and vice versa
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eric Grossi Morato
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dr Eric Grossi Neurocirurgiao em BH 2018/20
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.