Mediasite Mosaic enables you to use your Mac to record your display, camera and microphone and create a multi-track video presentation to upload to My Mediasite.
Capture anywhere, anytime at your convenience
• Record presentations in your office, at home or wherever you are
• Record online or offline and publish at anytime
• Record your display and create a screencast
• Record video with your Mac's built-in camera or other USB cameras
• Record your display and camera at the same time
• Record your iPad display using Sidecar and Apple Pencil
• Record audio from your Mac's built-in microphone, AirPods, or other Bluetooth and USB microphones
• Dual Video: Capture your display and camera simultaneously as two discrete videos. Or choose any combination of two cameras, two displays or other USB input devices.
• Single Video: Capture either your display or camera as a single video.
• Audio Only: Capture audio from your microphone.
• Preview presentations prior to or while you're recording
• Monitor audio levels
• Review your presentations after you've recorded them
• Import videos created with other apps or tools such as QuickTime or Zoom
• Automatically import videos from selected folders
• Choose and upload your presentations to My Mediasite
Light or dark appearance
• Added an overlay mode so you can preview your camera while recording
• Added macOS notification support
• Improved upload performance
• Various UI improvements and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a slick and elegant little app
great app for recording local video and dual video recordings. Very nice.
I was using the 32 bit version which was excellent. My laptop needed to be updated and with Catalina the older version stopped working. As prompted I downloaded this version and it is awful. The video glitches and stalls. There are no longer the myriad of choices to do a variety of types of desktop recording. As a Uni professor, this WAS my go-to desktop recorder for lectures but not with this version. It's awful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We are working on bringing new features and functionality into the app over the coming months. Regarding your glitches, have you tried contacting your organization’s Mediasite administrator about this issue? If they can’t assist directly, we recommend they open a case with our Customer Care department for further investigation.
A shadow of the MediaSite Recorder
As a regular user of MediaSite Recorder I can say this app fails miserably as a replacement. It is glitchy at best, is missing the diversity of choices for recording lectures (in my case), and does not seem to be able to maintain a connection long enough to allow a full lecture recording. MediaSite needs to update the Recorder and abandoned this failed attempt to pacify it's customers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always working to give you the best product experience and we’ll use this feedback to help us do so. In the meantime, have you tried contacting your organization’s Mediasite administrator about this issue? If they can’t assist directly, we recommend they open a case with our Customer Care department for further investigation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.