Mediasite Mosaic enables you to use your Mac to record your display, camera and microphone and create a multi-track video presentation to upload to My Mediasite.
Capture anywhere, anytime at your convenience
• Record presentations in your office, at home or wherever you are
• Record online or offline and publish at anytime
• Record your display and create a screencast
• Record video with your Mac's built-in camera or other USB cameras
• Record your display and camera at the same time
• Record your iPad display using Sidecar and Apple Pencil
• Record audio from your Mac's built-in microphone, AirPods, or other Bluetooth and USB microphones
• Dual Video: Capture your display and camera simultaneously as two discrete videos. Or choose any combination of two cameras, two displays or other USB input devices.
• Single Video: Capture either your display or camera as a single video.
• Audio Only: Capture audio from your microphone.
• Preview presentations prior to or while you're recording
• Monitor audio levels
• Review your presentations after you've recorded them
• Import videos created with other apps or tools such as QuickTime or Zoom
• Automatically import videos from selected folders
• Choose and upload your presentations to My Mediasite
Light or dark appearance
• Improved presentation name formatting
• Fixed issue with long Watch folder paths
• Fixed issue with A/V sync when recording PowerPoint presentations
• Fixed issue when moving or renaming Watch folders
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a slick and elegant little app
great app for recording local video and dual video recordings. Very nice.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.