Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 6.5 provides you with:
•Add a Label – Help consumers stay organized by allowing them to add a descriptive label to receipts stored in the Receipt Organizer.
•Resources Screen – Provide a pre and/or post login screen configurable with links to external educational resources such as Health Shopper, Eligible/Ineligible Expense List, Login Information, and more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Log in doesn’t work
I’d give it zero stars if I could. How can anyone tell if the app even works if you can’t log in. I downloaded the app and can’t get it. Keeps saying wrong password and log in. Funny because I was successful from a computer and from my mobile phone their the web on it, but not the app.
I downloaded it to submit receipts for claims but clearly they make it impossible to do that. I’m beyond furious my company switched to this awful insurance and their terrible app. Same complaints since November and it’s January now. Get the feeling the app doesn’t work because they don’t want you using your insurance money.
Garbage - Won’t log on
Updated my credentials via website (which was a huge pain in the neck since I had to unknowingly re-register for whatever reason and the process makes setting a secure password difficult) and went to check in the app and they don’t work. Great to know that that app touted by the insurance company will work flawlessly in an emergency. Garbage! 0 stars.
I’ve noticed the login bug has not been as big of an issue as of late - convenient app for keeping all my health financial accounts in order!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.