Save time and hassles with Medica ONESource!
Save time and hassle while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
● Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
● No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
● Use Touch ID or Face ID to quickly log in to the mobile app
Connects You with the Details
● Quickly check available balances 24/7
● View charts summarizing account(s)
● View existing claims
● Click to call or email customer service
● View your statements and notifications
● Scan product barcodes to determine their eligibility
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
● Reimburse yourself from your FSA or HSA
● Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
● View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
● Send payment to providers from any account
● Manage your expenses by entering medical expense information and supporting documentation
● View and manage your HSA investments
● Retrieve your forgotten username/password
● Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX©
Version 16.1 provides you with:
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Log in doesn’t work
I’d give it zero stars if I could. How can anyone tell if the app even works if you can’t log in. I downloaded the app and can’t get it. Keeps saying wrong password and log in. Funny because I was successful from a computer and from my mobile phone their the web on it, but not the app.
I downloaded it to submit receipts for claims but clearly they make it impossible to do that. I’m beyond furious my company switched to this awful insurance and their terrible app. Same complaints since November and it’s January now. Get the feeling the app doesn’t work because they don’t want you using your insurance money.
Extremely poorly designed app
One of worst apps I’ve dealt with. Log in is nearly impossible. Password requirements are archaic and NOT secure. This is both length and requirement to change passwords. Therefore, I have to write the password down…completely insecure. I’d complain more, but since I can’t log in, even once I create a new password, using the PASSWORD I JUST CREATED, I can’t even get to the rest of the app to rate this.
Given that I do have some influence at my workplace, I’ll be working to change the insurance administration to a competent company.
receipt upload problems
Seriously? receipt upload from the camera/photos only? That’s so frustrating. What happened to the common-sense option to upload a pdf from a file?
Now I have to find a printer and take a photo of a wasted piece of paper to upload a receipt that came to me electronically. Infuriating process.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WEX Health, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.