*** This app requires an Apple Watch running Watch OS 2 or Watch OS 3 ***
Discover the most complete and powerful medical calculator available for Apple Watch!
Use "Smart Search", and just ask a question! The app will find the adequate score for you!
(Smart Search is available in English and French at the moment)
At the moment, the app contains 70+ tools including:
- Body Mass Index
- Body Surface Area (Dubois formula)
- Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (CKD-EPI, MDRD & Cockroft)
- Cardiovascular scores:
- ABCD2 score
- CHA2DS2 VASc
- Corrected QT
- HEART Pathway
- Wells Score (for DVT & PE probability)
- PE severity index
- HAS BLED
- Vancouver Chest Pain Rules
- Mean arterial pressure calculator
- ORBIT-AF score
- DVT probability
- Killip Class
- TIMI Risk Score (STEMI and NSTEMI)
- Emergency department tools:
- Alvarado score (appendicitis)
- Malinas score (imminent parturition)
- Blatchford score (upper GI bleedings)
- CURB-65 (community-acquired pneumonia)
- MGAP score (pre hospital triage score for trauma patients)
- Wallace rule of nines
- Parkland formula
- ABC score
- BISAP score
- MESS score
- NEXUS criteria (C-spine, chest)
- Ottawa rules (knee and ankle)
- Surgical APGAR
- Oncology tools:
- ECOG Performance Status
- Lanky-Play Performance scale
- Khorana Score
- Manchester Score
- MSKCC/Motzer score
- UCSF-CAPRA score
- UISS for localized RCC
- Pulmonology tools:
- du Bois Score
- BODE index for COPD patients
- Peak Flow estimator
- Misc clinical tools:
- Basal Energy Expenditure calculator
- Centor Score
- Corticosteroid equivalence calculator
- SCORE for osteoporosis risk determination
- CAGE questionnaire
- HRAR (risk of relapse in alcoholic patients)
- APGAR score
- SIRS, sepsis and septic shock criteria
- MELD and PELD
- CKD risk in HIV+ patients
- Fractional excretion of sodium and urea
- Biology tools:
- Sodium correction for glycemia, proteinemia, and triglycerides
- Calcium correction for proteinemia and albuminemia
- Average glucose calculator
- Free water deficit in hypernatremia
- OB Wheel:
- Estimated Due Date by LMP
- Gestational age calculation
The user interface is now even quicker, easier to use, a fully optimized for Watch OS 3 users.
(WatchOS 2 users will also be able to use the old UI)
The iPhone app contains all the bibliographic references.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1) The app now contains 70+ tools! See description for details...
2) Watch OS3 optimized UI
3) Homescreen complication for direct app access
4) Units customization is easier and can be made directly on the Apple Watch (use long press gesture)
5) Improved navigation in menus, each score will now display with a short description
Still more to come in future releases!
Do you like the app?? Don't forget to rate it and leave your comments!
Ratings and Reviews
Main issue is that app set up and lists cannot be set up on phone. Need full listing and ability to edit on phone. Will not register for complication on face. Looks pretty inclusive and data entry not difficult. Unable to see full listing of calculators.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
Indeed, the choice I made was to make this app fully customisable from the Apple Watch. I understand your comment and will take it on consideration for future updates.
Additionally, if you browse to the Favourite section on the Apple Watch, then click on manage, you’ll get the full list of all included tools and formulas and you’ll be able to choose the ones you use the most, so you’ll find them very easily.
Useful on Apple Watch
A delightful application which works great on the Apple Watch for medical calculations. I have several iPhone-based medical calculators and it's nice to have this one available for use on the watch. It has a fairly large number of formulas. The interface works well on the Apple Watch.
I paid for this app and when I opened it opens the main page and no options to sign in or see other pages. I wish I could give this app just 1/2 a star.
Developer Response ,
Did you notice that this was an Apple Watch dedicated app?
So if you have an Apple Watch you should just install and launch the app from it. If it doesn’t work don’t hesitate to contact me to explain the problem.
If you don’t have an Apple Watch, you can ask Apple to be reimbursed because the app will be useless.
The developer, Mikael Cohen, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mikael Cohen
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 MiKe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.