Medical findings is a word game that enhances your medical vocabulary. It is the most fun way especially for nurses, doctors, pharmacists, coders, transcriptionists, and all health care professionals to learn, discover, or refresh medical terminologies. It covers dynamic topics like:
-Root Words, Prefix & Suffix
-Anatomy and Physiology (All systems)
-Clinical & nursing skills
-Medical instruments & devices
-And much more.
-Meticulously integrates the power of medical word games and daily medical tip notification to achieve optimal learning while having fun.
- Each question was carefully handpicked & researched by our team to ensure we deliver the accuracy and reliability for each medical information.
-Lots of questions that are continuously added to be played, learned, shared, and be reminded.
- Includes flexible letter gameplay. We have included the revert button, shuffle button, and tapping of letters to navigate back and forth of the panel.
- User-friendly UI navigation and customized setting & support. You can turn off Sound, Music, and Vibrations. We also have customer support that you can access in settings should you have questions or suggestions.
- Ask a Friend button- you can share unsolved puzzles on Facebook, messenger, or SMS to get your friends to help you with the right answer!
We are working hard to make this game more exciting, useful, and fun.
- Added the ability to replay completed levels
- Added more challenging levels
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GREAT 🙂 FO TEACHERS & STUDENTS!
Helps a lot during distance learning. Teaching Me BASIC medical terminology online with a textbook is like assigning busywork with answer keys! At least this lightens the dry topic.
Wish it would allow me to pick the topic I would like to play on. Kind of don’t like how I’m forced to engage in all subjects such as anatomy physiology and such. But overall really nice
- Eleanor Quijano
- 87.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Eleanor Quijano
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.