Retain more & forget less by playing a video game to supercharge your memory while reviewing physiology. Rapidly review high-yield physiology topics by playing this exciting space shooter app that gamifies learning so your studying is more efficient & productive. Complete app has 1,000 questions.
Benefits of this app to college & medical students:
• Enhanced Consolidation- Crystallize & structure your medical knowledge into your declarative memory through repeated testing so can remember what you study
• Cost Effective- Less than a penny a question, one-time cost, no subscriptions,
• Supplementary Study Tool- Reinforce high yield physiology facts quickly to complement any study regimen
• Quick Feedback- Green is right, Red is right, and move on! No long vignettes or explanations to slow you down (do vignettes or seek explanations on your own time).
• “Creates” study time- Play Scrub Wars anywhere especially where you normally would not study like waiting in line, between classes, while waiting for rounds to start, or
even on the toilet!
• Spaced Learning- High-yield board facts are reinforced by your Teaching Attending after completing each level (need 70% correct to pass a level).
• Decrease Test Anxiety- You will worry less during exams & pimping if you know that you know your material cold
• Content Created by Trusted Sources- Questions written/edited/tested by physicians, professors, and medical students
• Engaging “Edutainment”- The action-packed gameplay, spectacular graphics, & customized authentic space-themed game soundtrack will make studying fun
• Responsive Study Tool- Email the CEO of Precision Enterprises, LLC straight from the app with any problems, bugs, or suggestion requests for future apps
• Diverse application- In addition to undergraduate and medical students, other professional graduate students can benefit from the content review including those
enrolled in these programs: physician assistants, podiatry physical therapy, dentistry, optometry, chiropractic care, pharmacy, pharmacy technicians, biology graduate
students, and nurses (LVN.RN,NP).
Topics Included in this physiology test prep app:
1 Cell Physiology
2 Autonomic Nervous System
3 Sensory System
4 Cardiovascular Physiology
11 Final Exam
12 Bonus Cell Physiology
13 Bonus Cell Physiology 2
14 Bonus ANS
15 Bonus Neurophys (Sensory)
16 Bonus Neurophys (Motor)
17 Bonus CV
18 Bonus Renal
19 Bonus GI
20 Bonus Endocrine
The Scrub Wars franchise was very popular at the 2014 and 2015 AMSA Annual meetings, the 2014 UC Davis Pre-Health Expo, and the 2013 DevLearn/Adobe Learning Summit (among students, professors, physicians, teaching administrators, parents, & gaming experts).
Due to the declining work habits and perceived inferior intellect of modern medical students as noted by medical administrators, the deans of every medical school worked collectively to hire the Peyronie Attending (a famous neurosurgeon) and jointly funded the richest physician contract in the history of medicine. The Peyronie Attending will travel from Seattle to Miami by spending a few weeks at every medical school. Under the guidance of your professional mentor, the Benevolent Attending, you must now withstand the onslaught of an aggressive pimping and testing campaign led by your megalomaniac chief rival. The time to establish dominance on the wards has begun. Scrub Wars must now take place!
Ratings and Reviews
It's not a review for physiology it's basically questions for doctors. I'm a college student who has taken multiple classes. Not worth the money. Then in relation to my review they sent an reply stating I am a ignorant high school graduate that basically doesn’t know anything. I am a college student, whose finishing her bachelors that is also on the list of professions to use this app. Horrible, waste of money. I stand by my review.
Developer Response ,
Yes. When you played the app, it was called "Medical Physiology Review Game: USMLE Step 1 & COMLEX Level 1." If the word "Medical" didn't let you know it was for medical students, then certainly the USMLE Step 1 (a medical licensing exam taken by preclinical MD medical students) and COMLEX Level 1 (a medical licensing test taken by preclinical DO medical students) descriptors should have informed you it was designed for medical and not premedical students. The physiology content on this app far exceeds the scope (both in knowledge and complexity) of what a low level undergraduate physiology course can provide. As a college student, this medical physiology app was never meant for you and your misguided 1-star rating reflects your inability to master this level of intense content (you are supposed to fail the questions on this exam).
Medical students- This app was designed to test your knowledge of medical physiology for the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1 in a rapid review format by playing a game to reinforce memory consolidation through spaced learning. Please ignore the ignorant review posted by this high school graduate and engage in an expedient physiology review experience by playing our medical board review game.
-The Peyronie Attending
- Precision Enterprises, LLC
- 50.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Precision Enterprises, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.