******** 30 % DISCOUNT for each In-App Purchase. LIMITED TIME ********
Do you want to check your level of knowledge for a specific medical exam? If yes, then you should try Medical Practice Tests app. It's quick and easy to use. Our test questions will be an essential study tool for those who are taking medical exam in the near future. The more you practice, the greater would be the chances to clear the exam in one go.
Every exam has 10 free questions. Users also have the option to purchase full version of exam, which has more questions.
Medical Practice Tests offers the following tests:
- CRNE (Canadian Registered Nurse Exam) - With Explanation
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) - With Explanation
- DAT (Dental Admissions Test) - No explanation available for the moment
- NCLEX RN (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses) - With Explanation
- NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination) - With Explanation
- NREMT (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians) - With Explanation
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam) - With Explanation
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test) - No explanation available for the moment
- EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology) - With Explanation
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) - With Explanation
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store. If you have a question, please contact us through our support mail. Thank you!
Features of our product:
- Statistics help you to track your progress.
- Favorite mode help you to bookmark hard questions for later access.
- Simulates real exam experience with timer and scoring report.
- Can change the number of questions.
- Can take timed exam.
- Friendly and intuitive interface.
Minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
So so app
I have only used this app a couple times so far. It seems like it will probably be somewhat helpful in letting me know what I need to study before I take the TEAS test. However, the editing is not good so some of the questions doen’t make sense or aren’t complete. Also, If you try to use the explanation button to find out why you got an answer wrong it always says, “No explanation available”. It does tell you what the right answer is, but you are on your own to find an explanation. It is an okay app, but I definately wouldn’t pay any more than a few dollars for it.
Do not buy this. Honestly terrible.
The questions are quite stupid. There are all types of spelling errors and are in no way representative of real questions you would encounter on the real version of exams. Save yourself the trouble. The one single review is more than likely from the developer as it is riddled with typos as well.
Great app. It’s very helpfull. It really help me to increase my knowledge and pass my exam.It worth the money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.