Do you forget to take the medications? iMedications is an easy to use medication management app to help you remind and keep track of your Medications - your pills and vitamins.
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, E-reminders improve medication adherence in patients with chronic conditions. Carry around iMedications in your iPhone, iPad all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* REMINDER ALERT: Remind patients to take their medications on time. If a patient forgets to take the medication, a notification alert is sent as a reminder.
* Add PILL IDENTIFICATION Photo.
* DOSAGE history: Record the time, the medication is taken. View all historic data.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Medications records with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Improves Medication Adherence of patients with chronic conditions
* Medication reminding tool for patients
* Add Text NOTES
* No Internet Connection required, all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee (unlike other iphone apps)
* Quick access to your data.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Medication adherence app.
* Ultimate App for Medication Management and Monitoring.
* Useful for tracking compliance rate for drugs.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
* Safety alerts
* Drug Info
Updated for latest iOS. Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice App but could be better
It is a well laid out App easy to use. Good feature is a picture of your pills. One problem though is no App support, and edit function only let's you delete medicines not edit them. So if your dosage changes you have to delete and start over again with that specific med.
Only a List of Medications
I was looking for a program that would allow me to track my daily medications and supplements. A historic calander showing when medications were taken, and maybe a reminder function. This is not what this program is. This program just allows you to enter your medication names, dosage and frequency. For a person who takes quite a few medications and needs a handy list this may be the program for them. Do keep in mind that there is no preloaded list. You will have to enter all of the names manually.
Waste of money and time
I have paid for an app that should make my life easier when it comes to keeping track of my numerous medications not only for me but for my doctors. I have had to download the app 6 times and delete it each time because it would not open. I would put ALL of the medications and other information in and the next time I went to open the app it would not open. What good does it do me?!! NONE!!! Wish I could get my money back. Feel like I've been ripped off. I pray nobody else makes the same mistake.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 10 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.