Medicine & Vitamins Reminder App that sends you notifications when is the time to take a medication or you can see the summary on the app.
1. A picture of the needed medication, vitamins or treatment.
2. The name
3. The time.
4. Option to repeat.
6. Summary List.
7. Local notifications to alert you at the right time to take the medication.
Universal App good for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad (including all generations).
Ensure your good health with this special app.
The code had been improved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Defective app, numerous flaws make it useless
Too many flaws. A waste a time. Not functional.
1) Advertisements block data entry access
2) Multiple ads barraging you when you open the app, including 2 pop-ups and a fixed banner that blocks app functions.
3) There is no option for upgrading to get rid of ads.
4) No function for entering multiple doses per day without laboriously creating separate entries (that force you to repeat and duplicate info already entered simply to add addition doses in the day.)
5) No feature for logging if you took the dose.
6) No tracking features to monitor what you have not taken.
7) No history field to chart long term data
8) No calendar view or master chart
Wow, this is so weak. It's more of a note pad with reminders that serves adds than tool to manage prescriptions.
Do not bother downloading.
Ads block usability
Ads block unfrom using this app. Trash!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.