The 17th edition of the World Congress of Medical Informatics (MEDINFO 2019) will take place from August 26 to August 30, 2019.
Its organization is entrusted to the Association of Medical Informatics (AIM), which is the leading scholarly society in France (https://www.france-aim.org). After Brazil and China, MEDINFO is back in Europe, and for the first time it will be held in France in Lyon, around the theme: "Health and Wellbeing E-Networks for All".
This World Congress of Medical Informatics is the leading international scientific event in this field for scientists, doctors, teachers, students, companies, institutions, policy makers from all around the world.
The 4 four main themes of the congress:
- Interpreting health and biomedical data (IA methods and tools, Big Data analytics, Machine Learning, …)
- Decision support in health (health information system, electronic health records, learning healthcare system, tele-medicine, robotics, …)
- Personalized medicine and public health (individualized therapy, healthcare quality, genomics, bio-monitoring, …)
- Man and medical informatics (education and capacity building, learning analytics, serious gaming, social media, …)
This mobile App is powered by Online Registry - Professional Conference Management.
* Allow to access the MedInfo 2019 website via the app.
* Provide access to Online Registry features, like creating a personal schedule for the conference, managing tickets or getting news about the conference.
- Claus Schabetsberger
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © webtek.at
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.