Meditation Timer - Will Williams
A free meditation timer that’s the perfect accompaniment to your daily practice. Personalise your meditations with our custom timer settings; choosing the sounds, times and chimes that are best for you.
Benefits of the Will Williams Meditation app
• Choose from over 10 different chimes
• Gently wake from your meditations without jarring alarms
• Set yourself reminders so you never miss a meditation
• Keep track of your progress in our stats area
• Monitor your meditation over the course of a day, week, month or even a year
• Record milestones
• Ability to share with friends and on social media
Download the app today to ensure you get the very best from your meditative practice.
• Reduce stress and anxiety in a busy world
• Manage depression naturally
• Reach your full potential in life
• Increase happiness
• Improve relationships with family and friends
• Develop your creative thinking
• Increase your energy, vitality and concentration
• Improve your sleep and overcome insomnia
How you can find us
• Website: www.willwilliamsmeditation.co.uk
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/wwmeditation
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WillWilliamsMeditation
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/willwilliamsmeditation/
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysJyoHtICcn2vdNeyLhV_A/feed
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/willwilliamsmeditation
• Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Willwilliamsmeditation
Version 1.0.15 includes:
- New Links to Pod Casts
- About page updates
- New Book Launch Information!
- Reduced sound volume by 10%
- Various bug fixes
- A new "Report an Issue" feature that will send anonymous diagnostic information to help resolve future issues
- A new "Restore App Defaults" which can be used if you are experiencing issues with the app
- A new "Restore Stats" feature which can be used if you are moving to a new device
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Wish it also had a time zone setting as meditations that I do on EST in the late afternoon get recorded in the next day and it messes up the stats! Also would like reminder message to state... remember to meditate versus don’t forget to meditate.
Less intuitive than it could be
I find the settings kind of confusing. What’s the difference between an “end chime” and a “finish chime,” for example. I’ve had meditations interrupted a number of times because I had something like that set wrong. I’d like to have the option to have an interval chime every x-minutes, but “interval chime” just means it rings once halfway through, which is confusing.
Unpaid version has advertising
I wanted a simple meditation timer but one that was a little nicer than the timer built into the phone. This timer is a bit bloated and, because i have not paid for it, there are silent adverts for his other products while setting the timer and afterward. Just not the right headspace for me. The sounds are nice though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.