MHealth is the mobile version of MEDITECH’s Patient and Consumer Health Portal, which offers secure and convenient access to your health information at your fingertips, on your mobile device or tablet. MHealth offers a wide range of results and features that allow you to better manage your and your family’s care. Use your existing Patient Portal logon ID and password to get started with MHealth.
With MHealth, you can:
• Communicate securely with your care team
• Request new appointments and see details for upcoming visits
• Pre-register for upcoming appointments
• Review laboratory results and radiology reports
• Track immunizations, allergies, and conditions
• Manage home medications and request prescription renewals
• Reference visit history information and forms, including discharge instructions.
If you already have a Patient Portal account through your healthcare provider, and your provider has enabled access through MHealth, you are ready to begin. If you do not already have a Portal account with a MEDITECH affiliate, visit your healthcare provider’s web page to learn how to get started.
Various improvements to video visit functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m sure NORMAN Regional will give instructions to explain THE WRONG TITLE FOR THIS APP. RIDICULOUS. THERE ARE A DOZEN OR MORE APPS NAMED LIKE THIS, only they are named BETTER. THE ONLY EXACT NAME IS A SITE IN CHINESE. FIRE YOUR IP ADMINISTRATOR AND GET SOMEONE WHO CARES. I dare someone from NRHS to answer this, and explain the obvious. Common folks like me get confused.
This app has been super helpful to get in contact with my care team for concerns with my child and myself.
***The only feature I would want to add is the option for notifications! If I could receive a notification when a new message came in it doesn’t have to be detailed just a simple notification on screen saying “New Portal Message” or “New Appointment.”***
Locked can’t use
Downloaded the app to use with current health issues. Two days after down loading it used tech support form to list an issue, app has been locked in “technical support” since submitting. Shutting down phone and rebooting doesn’t even unlock it and can’t access my account at all.
Removed the app and will never use again.
This app is a complete failure. Using a brand new device on iOS 11.3
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- 32.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Medical Information Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.