Mediterranean Diet & Recipes: Our latest collection of healthy Mediterranean Recipes.
Mediterranean Recipes App is your ultimate one stop for all the great tasting Mediterranean diet recipes!
This healthy Mediterranean diet approach has widely been complimented for its delectableness and health gains. The app brings you lots of help in maintaining your health while enjoying these Mediterranean chicken recipes and vegetarian Mediterranean recipes.
In the Mediterranean region, healthy eating and meal sharing is given a lot of importance. The Mediterranean diet typically comes from plant sources including vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, beans, spices, beans, herbs, and of course the precious olive oil. Dairies like yogurt and cheese also constitute an important part of Mediterranean diet plan.
The Mediterranean diet usually uses herbs and spices for enhanced food flavor. That is why, healthy Mediterranean recipes are cooked in a very healthy way; minimizing the use of additional salt, fat, and sugar. Citrus juices such as fresh lime and lemon is also a great way for adding flavor to delicious Mediterranean recipes.
Other than herbs, spices, and citrus juices, Olive oil is widely used in Mediterranean diet recipes. Olive oil, which is a good source of monounsaturated fats and other healthy components, promotes health. It is generally used in making marinades, pasta sauces, and vinaigrette dressings.
This amazing Mediterranean Recipes app offers you a delightful collection of easy Mediterranean diet recipes; from traditional to contemporary, you can find almost everything in here. It has a great selection of Mediterranean diet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack as well as dessert recipes.
You can browse through all our favorite Mediterranean diet recipes anytime, and anywhere you like. Once downloaded on your iOS device, you no longer need the internet access to run this app. Moreover, navigating the best Mediterranean diet recipes app is very convenient because all the Mediterranean diet plan recipes have been sorted out in categories along with food types, calorie budget, and ingredients. For selecting a particular recipe just tap on the recipe image. Simple as that!
For busy people, there is another very cool feature of our Mediterranean diet recipes app that allows them to make a shopping list by clicking on the tick icon alongside each ingredient. So, you can quickly select the items that you need to add to your shopping list.
Bursting with delightful flavors, we promise that you will love all the Mediterranean diet plan recipes in our app!
Some of the Mediterranean Diet Recipes featured in our app are:
MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES FOR BREAKFAST
- Easy Tomato Spinach and Cheese Frittata
- Mushroom and Rocket Frittata with Parmesan
- Chessy Zucchini Frittata with Dill
- Mini Frittatas with Feta Cheese and Scallions
- Tomato Spinach and Dill Frittata
MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES FOR LUNCH
- Gnocchi Turkey Han and Olives in Tomato Sauce
- Citrus Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Spaghetti with Zucchini and Mushroom
- Mediterranean Veggie Salad with Feta
- Potato Tuna and Egg Salad
- Yummy Greek-Style Salad Recipe
MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES FOR DINNER
- Meat and Zucchini Lasagna
- Spiced Shrimp Pasta in Tomato Sauce
- Tagliatelle with Tuna in Pesto Sauce
- Penne with Beef and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Homemade Seafood Pizza
- Easy Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Easy Beef and Mushroom Risotto
MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES FOR SNACK
- Home-Style Vegan Pizza
- Tomato Onion and Herb Bruschetta
- Vegetarian Pizza with Mozzarella
- Feta Cherry Tomato and Olive Bites
- Easy Caprese Salad Bruschetta
MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES FOR DESSERT
- Creamy Panna Cotta with Mixed Berry Compote
- Homemade Yummy Tiramisu
- Risotto with Yogurt and Raspberries
- Easy Homemade Almond Biscotti
- Italian Amaretti Cookies
- Cherry Ricotta Gelato
Download the Best Mediterranean Diet & Recipes app TODAY!
- Issue fixing and performance Enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its a cookbook. Uses Google ads. On iPhone.
First, this really is an app with six recipes for breakfast, six for lunch, etc. Mediterranean because they use tomatoes and spinach. Lots of cheese and pasta. Yes, healthy food, but not the Mediterranean Diet.
Also - Uses a terrible version of Google AdChoices. I kept seeing an ad for "bad food choice for digestion" with an image of a nasty bacteria. In an app for cooking. Yeah, pretty stupid.
- CONTENT ARCADE DUBAI LTD FZE
- 74.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 Content Arcade. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Mediterranean Recipes Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.