MEDIvate is your on-demand medication and vaccination management plan. Designed around real, everyday people’s needs, it’s the one place to keep all your medication and vaccination information for use when and where you need it most.
Download the MEDIvate app and easily manage your medication and vaccination information today- it’s free!
With MEDIvate you can:
• Automatically track medication lists and vaccination history to stay organized
• Securely transfer your information to family members and new care providers
• Avoid medication and vaccination record mistakes
• Improve medication knowledge through curated education resources
• Document directions from clinicians and add your own notes for hard-to-remember items
Do you receive vaccinations through Giant Eagle Pharmacies corporate vaccination program? Ask the pharmacists about the simple QR scan option to automatically upload your vaccination information.
Are you part of the UPMC Heart Failure clinic trial? Talk to the clinical pharmacist about how to easily manage your medications to keep your care program on track.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Contact us at: http://www.medivate.me/contact
• Support for medication lists and vaccine lists.
• Ability to create your own user account.
• New wizard to help with entry of your own medications.
• Support for providers to allow a user to obtain their medication list via simple QR code (supported providers).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- University of Pittsburgh
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 University of Pittsburgh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.