We’re Medly, a full-service pharmacy offering free, same-day prescription delivery - right to your door!
Download our app and tell your doctor to send your prescriptions to us - we’ll let you know when we’ve got it. Use our app to pay for your co-pay, approve your delivery, and track your delivery. All it takes is a few quick taps, and we’ll be at your doorstep.
With our app, you can also approve prescriptions for family members, and set up a private, in-depth consultation with one of our expert pharmacists. Join Medly by taking a few seconds to sign up - and we’ll be here if you have any questions.
Medly is currently available in select zip codes in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, and the greater New York City area, . For more information, visit https://medly.com.
Hello! You might not have heard from us for a while, but that’s because we’re working behind the scenes to make the app better than ever, and we’ll be making more frequent updates going forward. Please make sure to leave a rating and review and let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the future!
• Now, a brand-new welcome message will greet you when you login to Medly.
• Instead of “Chat,” click the “Contact” tab to get a hold of someone at Medly.
• We now have new insurance card photo capture buttons, so updating your insurance is even easier.
• Updated various font and spacing issues.
• Users weren’t able to deselect their default delivery address without getting an error message. Now you can choose to get your medication delivered wherever works best for you, without a pesky error message.
• Updated visual padding on the List view.
• Updated the flow when adding insurance info for family members.
• Looking for Your Meds? Try the “My Prescriptions” tab instead.
• Updated the icons for some prescription types that were previously missing.
• Updated the icons to more effectively represent the various stages of a delivery, so you know exactly where your meds are at a glance.
• Previously, you weren’t able to sign up for an account before providing all the required information. Now, before you can click our “Join Medly Today” button, we’ll need to have all of your information.
• The insurance screen wasn’t scrollable if more than two insurances were listed. Now you can scroll to your heart's content.
• The "Save" button was not appearing when a user attempted to manually add insurance information, but now you can enter your insurance manually, no problem.
• All instructional text is now entirely visible to users.
• Fixed a bug where users who clicked on an individual prescription weren’t redirected to the prescription details screen.
• Fixed an issue with icon alignment on the "Delivery Listing" page.
• When attempting to delete your default delivery address, we’ve updated the error message so that it’s clear - we’ll need at least one delivery address for you on file!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In these days days of home quarantine
at home they delivered my meds at home securely having accepted payment over the phone.
Great service to have!
This app does nothing. Literally. It’s just a front to get your telephone number so that the pharmacy can coordinate via phone and SMS. Despite being able to add a credit card there is no checkout flow. I got a text at 6p on a Friday about delivery. No response for almost 24 hours. Response was that I didn’t pay so they can’t deliver it and that delivery is only available weekdays. Literally will spend less time at any pharmacy in person than coordinating over sms with a poorly run company that cannot scale. Waste of time. App should be banned from the store by Apple.
No brainer during these times
I love using this app for getting my meds. Used to wait in line at CVS but found this to be much more efficient.
- Medly Health, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medly Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.