The app allows anesthesiologists to fill out the Anesthesia Record.
The collected information is stored in a PDF file that can be printed, shared, exported or saved in the cloud.
The app stores the following information :
* Identification of the patient.
* Description of the procedure.
* Identification of the surgeon.
* Identification of the anesthesiologists.
* Anesthetic technique used.
* Beginning and end of the anesthesia and of the procedure.
* Solutions and drugs administered.
* Blood pressure and heart rate.
* Oxygenation and carbon dioxide exhaled.
* Respiratory rate, central venous pressure and temperature.
* Complications and events associated with the anesthesia.
* Monitoring resources adopted.
* Position of the patient during the anesthesia.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Medpad for anesthesia charting
I have used this app in my practice for several years now, and have come to depend on it. It works very well for my daily anesthetic charting. The developer has always been responsive and prompt in reply to my needs. I very much recommend this to anyone needing a simple, dependable, chart interface.
Developer Response ,
Dear Joe, thank you for your kind review. You are very welcome to contact me anytime and sending me your comments and suggestions.
The program looses data when the iOS device goes into sleep mode
Too simple to be used in real practice
A lot of bugs for drug management and again can't be used in real life anesthesia practice
- Manoel Cunha
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Manoel Cunha
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.