Medsmart® Meds and Pill Reminder makes it easier to take control and track your medicines. Manage your medicines by scanning the barcode on the medicine packaging, get smart customised meds and pill reminders for yourself and others.
Happy customer reviews:
- “Brilliant app!”
“My go to app to track my medication and to remind me to take my medication. Also, great customer service, as they're very helpful and willing to help if a medication isn't logged in to their database/system. I highly recommend this app.” - Eleshia H
- “Great app for managing medicines.”
“This app is perfect for keeping track of and managing medications. The barcode scanner function makes it super easy to add medicines. If you or your family take medication, I would recommend this app!”- Gary S
- Insider Uk
- The National
- The Scotsman
Add medicines and profiles:
• Scan medicine barcode with barcode scanner to add to medicine cabinet
• Type in barcode number of medicines to add to medicine cabinet
• Create profile for personal medicines
• Create profile for someone else you care for and their medicines and managed the medicines of the whole family, including loved ones you may be caring for
• Switch between profiles of the people you care for and your own profile
• Give a medicine a custom name to remember it by (e.g. My diabetes medicine)
• Share your year of birth/gender & region you live in for Medsmart® to help the healthcare community make better medicines
• Select any ingredients in a medicine you may be allergic to
• Easily add health condition/ medicine and allergies to your medicine cabinet through the add button
• Set up reminders for your medicines
• Group reminder together to only get 1 reminder
• Mark your medicine as taken, skipped or reschedule it for later in your medicine log
• Keep a medicine log of what time and date you took the medicine
• Check when you started taking the medicine (when it was added to Medsmart® ) through the 'edit reminder' page
• The medicine cabinet will show active and inactive medicines for easy access when asked by a Healthcare professional
• Get alerts when an ingredient has been selected as a potential allergen
• Alert needs to be resolved through the resolution centre before it disappears from the medicine cabinet
• Share a version of your medicine cabinet with yourself or someone else by sending it through an email in the App
• View videos on how to use the medicine you have scanned
• View videos on how the medicine you have scanned works
• Connect your medicine to the health condition your Healthcare professional has told you it's for so that when another healthcare professional asks you, you have it easily available
• Some medicine will show side effects of the medicine
• See the ingredients of your medicines
• Suspend a medicine if you are no longer using it so that you don't get notifications when you don't want them
• Share how you feel with the App
• Contact Talking Medicines with any queries or feedback you may have
Medsmart® is a lot more than your average period tracker, pill reminder, daily reminders, health tracker or medicine tracker - It is all in one
Download Medsmart ® - Meds and Pill reminder today and take control of your Medicines
If you're not able to scan a medicine please try again, and if the medicine is not in our database, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to add it to Medsmart® as soon as we can!
- Internal bug fixes to improve user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t register meds
The app wouldn’t register ANY of the medicines i take, and i tried at least 15 different medications.
Medications not in MedSmart
The first thing I do not like is having to create an account. I just want an app to remind me to take my medications.
I downloaded this app as it was similar to RxMindMe I used but is no longer available in the App Store. Unfortunately, none of meds I tried to scan were not currently in MedSmart. Scanning makes it simple to enter the information in and if the app includes it, I would hope it would work. The meds I take are common so not sure why they wouldn’t scan. App is now deleted.
Good idea but...
I love the fact that you can scan barcodes which makes everything way easier and the app itself isn’t overwhelming with too many useless things, but... it doesn’t really have almost any of my medication. Maybe this is because it is a British app while my medication is bought in the us but still... maybe add an option to add a custom medicine so that we can still use the alerts even if our medicines are not in the app? Otherwise I love this app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Talking Medicines Limited
- 270.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Talking Medicines
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.