Jellyfish are regularly encountered on the beaches and in the sea around Ibiza. With this app you can easily check if jellyfish are reported by other users, before going to the beach. If you see jellyfish on the beach or in the sea you can report it to notify other users.
Functionality of the Jellyfish reports and Ibiza beaches app:
• View where other users have reported jellyfish
• Notify other users of jellyfish
• Jellyfish prediction based on the wind
• The current weather
• First aid for jellyfish bites
• View details and photos of the beaches in Ibiza
• Information about different jellyfish (medusas - kwallen) species around Ibiza
Thanks to you and all ambassadors, lifeguards and volunteers we will get a pretty accurate status about the jellyfish around Ibiza. We cannot guarantee that you will never be bitten by a jellyfish again, that’s why we added a First Aid section with tips on how to treat bites.
We all enjoy one of nature’s most beautiful islands and we should respect all animals and creatures around Ibiza, even the jellyfish! We have developed the app to help locals and visitors on Ibiza, as you can see the app is for free so financial support is welcome! Please let us know if you want to sponsor or advertise in our app. Let’s all enjoy a jellyfish free Ibiza!
- Implemented a new design for the detail screen.
- Now supports multiple languages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- MBZR B.V
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MBZR B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.