Learn about physics in a fun way with the newly released app, ‘Meet Science: Work and Energy’!
■ Best Way to Use ‘Meet Science’
- Watch animations with fun characters to learn about the concepts of work, energy and check what you’ve learned through quizzes.
- Arouse scientific curiosities with experiment videos to experience various physical phenomenon.
- Difficult words are explained and stories of scientists are told in glossary. Mini-games will help you understand the principle of Work and Energy.
- Watch comprehensive educational animations about the core concepts of work, amount of work, various energy and their features and more.
- Review the topics through OX, word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
- Watch 14 experiment videos to find out how to make a vinegar rocket, how to open a bottle without the bottle opener and more.
- Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
- Grasp the meaning of each word and find your favorite scientist with well-illustrated images.
- Enjoy more interesting stories based on Work and Energy such as the story of a bus that runs on poop, warm house made of ice and the secret of pyramids.
4. Mini Games
- Connect to Ring!: Use various machine cards to connect and roll the ball to ring the bell.
- Throw to Pack!: Adjust the angle and distance of the lever to throw the candies into the pockets.
- Fly to Goal!: Fly the hot-air balloon to dodge the obstacles and go to the goal.
- Quiz game: Solve quizzes based on what you’ve learned.
■ About Meet Science
‘Meet Science’ series introduces physical subjects and various physical phenomenon.
1st edition, ‘Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricity’, presents the basic concepts of Electricity and Magnetism.
- ‘Parent’s Choice Award 2014’ Mobile App Field Approved Award Winner!
- ‘Best of the Best’ awarded by Best Apps for Kids receiving 5 starts in every category (Quality, Education, Entertainment, Values and Child Friendly)
- “The best science app I’ve ever encountered. I love everything about the app. The learn section is awesome, and the recorded experiments are truly inspiring.” – Gees with Junior
- “Best described as a science textbook on a tablet” – Children’s Technology Review
2nd edition, ‘Meet Science: Light and Sound’, introduces the principle of Light and Sound such as light, shadow, refraction, reflection and sound.
- Nominated as ‘Top Pic Science App for Children 9-11’ by Fun Educational Apps
- Nominated as ‘Best Apps for Kids 2014’ by Geeks with Junior
- “One fantastic Science app for older elementary students, giving hours of learning and interactive play.” - Teachers with Apps Review
- “This app is the perfect combination of information and entertainment” – Appy Mall Review
3rd edition, ‘Meet Science: Force and Motion’, introduces the core concepts of motion, referece point, speed, types of forces, inertia, action and reaction and more.
- "Meet Science: Force and Motion helps kids approach scientific topics in a fun way" - Geeks with Juniors
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
Meet the Insects Series: Forest, Village and Water & Grass Edition
Doodle Critter Math Series: Numbers, Shapes
■ How you can reach us!
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
No third party advertisements
No in-app purchases
Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My son really enjoyed this app. He actually had fun while leaning. Great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.