Meeter lets you easily manage your calls, you can join scheduled meetings from your calendar (Zoom, Hangouts, Webex, Teams & many more) and also initiate 1:1 audio calls.
***9to5Mac featured productivity app***
Was it hangouts or zoom? Personal or work calendar? Cut through the noise and manage all your calls and meetings in one place.
View and manage your upcoming calls. Simply connect your calendar and Meeter will automatically pull all your upcoming calls and let you manage them in one place. No more last-minute searches through your calendar to find the right link.
Speed up 1:1 calls. Add contacts and call them directly from the app without needing to look up their contact details or schedule an invite.
The free features of Meeter include:
- See remaining time until next meeting in menu bar
- Get notification when meeting starts and join by clicking notification
- Run Meeter after restarting your Mac
- Select the calendars you want to fetch meeting links from
- Add your recurring meeting links, phone numbers and FaceTime contacts into the speed dial section and join meetings or initiate 1:1 FaceTime calls directly from the menu bar
- Choose between minimal UI mode with the basics and default UI mode
- Show 12 or 24hr format for meetings
- Select if meetings of entire week or only meetings of same day should be displayed
... and many more!
If you purchase Meeter Pro, the following advanced features will be available:
- See title of next meeting in menu bar
- Join directly into native meeting app of Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Select which browser to launch for different meetings
- Open Meeter with a keyboard shortcut
Meeter supports Zoom, Hangouts, Webex, MS Teams, Google Meet, Jitsi, Ring Central, Amazon Chime, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, BlueJeans, 8x8, Demio, Join.me, ZoomGov, Whereby, Circuit, ON24, AdobeConnect, Gong, Enreach, Uber Conference, AlfaView, Blizz, Webcasts, Swyx, Coligo, VSee, Starleaf, GoogleDuo, BigBlueButton, MeetButter & many more
Your personal data is secure and we never send any user details, contacts, or calendar entries to any server.
- Support for Apple Silicon is finally here!
- Support for Dark mode has been added
- Support for Safari as a browser for opening links
- Better handling of notifications
- Support for new meeting platforms (Discord, Eventscribe, Chatmosphere, Tandem Chat, MeetInOne)
- Launching at login issues fixed
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have so many virtual meetings now, and my company uses several different platforms (Teams, Slack, Zoom, BlueJeans, etc.). I had trouble keeping the detail straight and was continually opening my calendar to check details or grab a link because I was trying to join through the wrong app.
Thanks to Meeter, I don't even think about the details anymore. I can see my upcoming meetings at a glance, and the notifications allow me to join the correct platform with a click.
I purchased the pro version a while ago and consider it money well spent. I am so impressed that they've chosen to make the pro version free as a response to the pandemic. This app removes some amount of stress and worry, and we need all of that we can get right now. Thank you.
Great app for virtual meetings
With so many virtual meetings these days, it's a pain to keep track of when my next meeting is and tracking down the link. Meeter is a brilliant solution which always shows a countdown to my next meeting in the toolbar, and with 1-2 clicks I can open the meeting. (I did pay for the pro version) I use this app all the time!
I wish that the app had some way to really pop up in front of you when a meeting is starting. It pops up notifications, but notifications can be cluttered, too small, or "do not disturbed". Or I wish it had an option to automatically open the next meeting at the meeting time.
I know their other app "Bardeen" can do this - but it is really heavy/complex for what I want, which is just simply to have Meeter make sure I can't miss when a meeting is starting.
a must have for the wfh future
If you work remotely as many do, you need this app to DRAMATICALLY cut down on wasted time spent clicking around. Not only does it remind you but it lets you set up your settings to (among other things) launch the Zoom native app directly instead of the annoying browser window that then asks permission to launch Zoom. I literally have a hotkey mapped to just join my next meeting, instantly, so I never have to go into my calendar app, hunt, and drill in with several clicks to get the join link. This software is presently being offered fully free, but I have to admit, I'd be forced to pay for it immediately if that ever changed. Thanks to the developer for doing such an amazing job on this!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bardeen Inc.
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bardeen Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Meeter Pro (Early Bird) $3.99
- Meeter Pro $7.99