Forbes - One of the Top 10 Mobile Apps to Make Your Business More Productive in 2013, Ten Apps To Help You Sell Better This Year And Beyond and Try These Apps To Make Your Business More Successful In 2017.
Meeting Mapper is a business productivity app that allows you to schedule, execute and follow up all your meetings (internal or external, project of sales related), log your business mileage and track all your business expenses in one easy to use app. Gone are the days of using multiple apps to do what Meeting Mapper can do all by itself. Don’t just have a meeting, have a Meeting Mapper!
Meeting Mapper is very configurable to meet your requirements, whether you want to add stances, roles, select currency or change from mile to kilometer you can do it with Meeting Mapper.
After the 14-day free trial, Meeting Mapper will renew every 30 days (subscription length) until cancelled.
1. Plan, Schedule and Execute Meetings
2. Add Rich Text Notes
3. Calendar Integration
4. Create Follow-up Task for Meeting Participants
5. Customize Stance and Roles for meeting participants
6. Export Meeting Notes
7. Include Images in Meetings
8. Folder Structure (create Accounts, Projects and Opportunities)
9. Contact Database
10. Meeting Location Map
11. Cloud Support
Meeting Mapper Pro (All the above plus)
1. Org Charts
2. Log Mileage (for taxes or reimbursements)
3. Customize Mileage Rate and Distance (miles or kilometers)
4. Track Expenses
5. Select Local Currency
* Support: https://meetingmapper.com/support/
* Website: https://meetingmapper.com
* Blog: https://meetingmapper.com/blog/
* Twitter: twitter.com/meetingmapper
* Terms of Service: https://meetingmapper.com/terms-of-service/
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account when purchase is complete
* Subscriptions automatically runs unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Your account will be charged for the renewal 24 hours prior to the current period ending
* Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal be turned off by going to the user's account and settings after purchase
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Program with even better Customer Service
The most recent update of this program resolved all of the Date/Time issues along with the Data saving issues.
This program is one of the best meeting managers on the market. I use it daily to keep track of all my teams and projects.
I have to also pass my compliments onto the development team and management who responded quickly and personally to a problem I was having. They are an excellent example of what true customer service should be!
My sales manager loves it
this apps is great for getting all the information I need out of my sales meetings. I can review the PDF that is created to brainstorm ideas with the sales team to close deals. The best feature is I can email the detailed meeting report to my sales manager from the app and no more calls from him asking how the meeting went. He's made it a mandatory app for all his reps.
I Even Use It for Webex
Being able to visualize and categorize virtual meetings adds a key ingredient up to now missing from the virtual meeting experience. And with increased reliance on this medium Meeting Mapper is invaluable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Point N Time Software, LLC
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Point N Time Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plan (14 days FREE) $6.99
- Standard Plan (14 days FREE) $2.99
- Pro Plan (14 days FREE) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.