Take meeting minutes on your iPad, automatically pre-filled using your calendar appointments, and email or print them in one click with this time-saving meeting notes app.
Say goodbye to wasting time at your desk typing up meeting notes! No more lugging a heavy laptop to every meeting! Now you can use your iPad to take meeting notes on the spot, no preparation required. At the end of the meeting, with the click of a button everyone will have professionally formatted meeting minutes delivered to their email inbox instantly.
- Type Meeting Notes On Your iPad
Your iPad is now the perfect tool for meetings - take notes, including the meeting title, date, location and agenda. Save time by pre-filling it from your calendar appointment or by copying a previous meeting. Add action items to your meeting notes, each with a description, owner and due date. At the end of the meeting, email or print professionally formatted meeting minutes to all the attendees, automatically generated for you.
- Add Meetings From Your Calendar, Automatically Pre-Filled For You
Select any meeting from your calendar for a new meeting and it will be auto-filled with all relevant details, including the meeting title, date, room, list of attendees and agenda.
- Got a Regular Meeting? Auto-Fill New Meetings By Copying a Previous Meeting
Create a new meeting by copying any previous meeting's notes. The new meeting will be auto-filled from the previous meeting, updated with today's date and time.
- Add Attendees From Your Address Book With Auto-Complete
No need to type each person's full name - with Address Book auto-complete, just type in a few letters and you will be prompted with a list of suggested names to add to your meetings in one click.
- Type Action Items With Due Dates
Add action items to your meeting notes, each with a description, owner and due date. See overdue action items highlighted in read, and tick them off to mark items as completed. Set a reminder so you don't miss a due date.
- Email Professionally Formatted Minutes to Meeting Attendees
At the end of your meeting, click the Share icon to automatically generate professionally formatted meeting minutes and email them to all the meeting attendees. Need to re-send last week's meeting notes? It's easy - just open that meeting and click "Email" to re-send it.
- Print Professionally Formatted Minutes Instantly
Sometimes you need a hard copy print-out of your meeting notes - now you can have the best of both worlds. Type your notes on your iPad, then click "Print" to generate professionally formatted meeting minutes printed on any AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Voice Dictation
Tap the microphone button on your iPad keyboard to enable voice dictation, then talk and let your iPad do the typing for you.
- Export Meeting Notes To Dropbox, Evernote, iBooks, AirDrop And More
Export your meeting notes to your favourite document storage apps, including Dropbox, Evernote, iBooks, Kindle, Google Drive and SkyDrive. Send your meeting notes as a PDF to nearby iPhones and iPads using AirDrop.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"It's exactly what I wanted for taking meeting minutes on my iPad."
- Ruth B., Office Administrator
"This app is such a time saver! I used to sit at my PC after each meeting to type up the minutes and email them manually. Now I just bring my iPad with me and email the minutes on the spot at the end of the meeting!"
- Charlie S., Executive Assistant
"This is in my Top 10 list of useful apps on my iPad. I attend lots of meetings with clients, so having a dedicated app for taking meeting notes on my iPad has been so useful. I can't believe used to type them in Notes before I found out about Meeting Notes!"
- Jessica S., Sales Manager
Dark mode support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Did not pop up my contacts in any field. Very limited. Save your money
Good But Limited
I very much like the app. I can't say it will replace my current meeting notes app which is unfortunate because I very much enjoy the UI and the email format and the way it lays out the information. The reasons I will not be able to completely switch over at this time are:
1) The app does not permit assigning action items or items for follow up. This is mandatory with my job as I need to assign and track tasks with due dates.
2) I need to be able to group meetings together by topic. For example, I need a "folder" of multiple meetings that repeat every week, month, etc. Having all the meetings in one long list would get daunting with the amount of meetings I attend.
3) The app is not connecting to my Contacts to pre-populate attendees even though I've granted permission.
4) I would like the ability to attach the meeting summary as a PDF to the email with the same format.
5) Need to choose who to send the meeting notes to. Might not want to always send the email to everyone who attended and deleting addresses in the email gets old.
Overall, I think this is a pretty solid app and has a lot of potential!
Love the new look and feel
I really like this app. I love the new design. It's great for taking minutes. The new action item field is a nice touch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.