Find the perfect time for people in different time zones.
• Add an unlimited number of participating cities from 5000+ locations worldwide.
• The traffic light color-coded timetable shows the best meeting time based on each location's local time, normal business hours, and public holidays.
Plan a business meeting based on green lights, a private call on the yellow light, and avoid the red hours if you don’t want to wake someone up.
• Select the time within 15-minute slots and choose the duration of your meeting.
• Choose am/pm or 24-hour time format.
• DST changes handled automatically.
• Export meeting times to your calendar.
• The app supports dates in the Gregorian calendar.
• Share meeting information via email directly from your device.
The email includes the local times for all participants and link to the online timetable for your meeting.
The ICS calendar file is attached by default to ensure import to the correct calendar.
• All meetings are automatically saved. Use the duplicating function to reschedule a new meeting with the same participants.
• Meeting Planner auto-synchronizes the time, correct time zones, and Daylight Saving Time changes based on timeanddate.com’s highly accurate databases.
- Fixed bug in holiday selection in calendar
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good with room for easy improvement
Hi devs! Please consider the following - take the small Day/Date text and instead of having it slide out of sight, keep it in front of each currently highlight time. It got very annoying having to slide all the way back to the midnight hours the see what day I was on.
Second, can you implement normal iOS slide-and-drift so a light flick could move around a bit quicker?
Best scheduler I've found yet
I've tried quite a few. This one seems to just work. Simple and intuitive. I live overseas and must make calls constantly. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your positive rating and review. We are glad you find the app useful.
I had different expectations
I was so excited when I found this and saw all the rave reviews, but it just doesn’t work for me. It assumes everyone works M-F, 9-5 and does not give the leeway to customize what working hours actually are. Consequently, it’s pretty useless when trying to schedule a meeting with people in different countries who are all willing to work on a Saturday for instance.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your input. Your complaint has been noted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.