Meetings helps you create structured meeting notes that are consistent, clear, and fully searchable. Note who was there, what was said, and what needs to happen next. Imagine holding a record of key decisions over the past year in your hand.
RECORD, RETAIN, AND RECALL
Give your meeting notes a title, adjust the date and time, add attendees, and create action items. You can pick the things you need for each document you create. Everything is searchable so you can later find meetings that mention 'deliverables' or 'hiring' or just those that 'Emma Avery' attended.
Capture whiteboard or presentation images within the app, or add your own from the photo picker.
HE SAID, SHE SAID
Add attendees from your address book. While typing notes you can access and insert attendee names directly into the document with a tap.
You can create a list of action items so you'll know what needs to happen before the next meeting. If you need to, add a due date or notes to each task. You can also assign an attendee (or someone else) to the action item so that you'll remember who's responsible.
NOTEBOOKS FOR WORK
Your notes are written in notebooks that you can rename and reorder. This makes creating a notebook for each project, client, department, or key issues easy.
SHARE WITH THE TEAM
Email or print a copy of your notes. There's a button to send-to-all-attendees if you need it. Draft an agenda, add attendees, and email it to them prior to the meeting. Afterward, you can send everyone a copy of the meeting minutes and action items.
You can also create a Calendar event for the meeting from within the app.
SIMPLE BY DEFAULT
A new meeting document starts with a title and your notes. Show or hide content sections as you need. If all you want is notes, hide the title. If you need to add attendees or a section with tasks you can.
MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION
Maybe it's your job to take detailed notes, or maybe you're organized. Having a record to refer to and send out will help you get the recognition you deserve.
WASTE LESS TIME
Structured notes help you focus on key decisions and actionable next steps. If you find it difficult to distill a meeting into anything of substance you'll at least be able to make helping the team do better next time a goal.
* Multiple notebooks to keep notes organized
* Notes documents can have a title, attendees, notes, and/or action items
* Show or hide sections to tailor a set of notes to your needs
* Add photos from your library or take one within the app
* Add meeting attendees from your address book
* Uncheck an attendee if they weren’t present and they’ll be greyed out
* Extended keyboard buttons help you indent text and add bullet lists
* Keyboard buttons aid text navigation; move cursor by character or whole words
* Quickly insert person’s name into notes as you write with attendee button
* Tap timestamp button to insert time into meeting minutes
* Action items can be assigned to an attendee or someone from your contacts
* Action items can have additional notes and a specific due date
* You can reorder or delete action items
* Fast search; enable instant search for partial-word matches as you type
* Search results show context around your search term
* Email your notes to someone or to all attendees
* You can attach a .txt or .pdf version of your notes to outgoing emails
* You can print your notes with the built-in printer support
* Create a calendar event for any meeting
* Also works great with an external bluetooth keyboard
* Automatic daily backups if you choose to enable Dropbox
* You can send a PDF of any note to Dropbox
* Send your PDFs to other apps (Box, Drive, Evernote, etc)
* Toggle between notebooks and tasks view to see open action items
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any problems I'll fix them as quickly as possible. You can also help guide product development with your suggestions.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fix for swipe-to-delete crash
- Fix for deletion crash that occurred when in portrait orientation
- Fix for swipe-to-delete within Tasks list
- Fix for status bar color issues
- Fix for clipped meeting date editor
- Updated 3rd party libraries
- Improved iOS 8 support
- Smaller app (1MB less data to download)
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but backup is a problem
There is no restore mode and it only backs up once a day. You can't ask it to back up. You have to send out individual PDFs from each day you make an entry. Too much trouble, it's a shame because it's a great idea and hopefully will improve.
I have had ongoing problems with my keyboard and I have replaced my iPad twice and keep doing restore. I just deleted this app and did a reset and it's gone. I'll come back and correct this if it comes back. Has anyone else had a problem with the keyboard going out of control since they have had this app? It types many of the same letter or skips letter. I can barely use the iPad to write. Very annoying & for the moment it's gone, since I deleted this App.
I'm not sure this is the problem but I'd like to know if anyone else has had this problem. It has been happening though 3 different iOS versions and sometimes I can make it go away by clicking the home button three times.
Simple and Intuitive
This is a really simple and straightforward app, and it works perfectly for me. Honestly, I'm really selective when it comes to applications, because I build them for a living. I know how hard it is to keep feature sets from overwhelming basic User functionality. This is simple and intuitive, syncs with Dropbox for archival purposes, has just the right amount of customization. I love that there are only two options; tasks and notebooks. And that your tasks list out all the captured action items from your notebooks is really genius. Product and developments have really thought about usability and how to make note taking elegant. I've used Evernote, Asana, JIRA with Confluence, all sorts of complex fancy pants systems. What you need is a way to take notes in meetings, send the notes around to those you select and then actually do the things that were requested in the meeting. Sounds straightforward. But if you're in constant meetings, and never get a moment to think, it's not. Now, with "Meetings" ... it is. I use this on my iPad Pro, in conjunction with OmniFocus2 and a moleskine notebook. I still take notes by hand, often, but will type them up quickly with the help of the format, which has just the right number of options and layout. Perfect. Don't listen to all those who want to add extra bells and whistles, it's way harder to make something simple that works. "Meetings" works. Boom. Mic drop.
Music Practice Log
I have been on a quest to find an app that I can use to track my music practice. All of the music pre-fabs focus on time. I was looking for a focus around the individual pieces, such that I would know when I played a piece last, what I did, where I left it, and what to do next time. This Meetings app is doing the job perfectly. I use one file per day. My pieces are loaded as 'Attendees'. The 'Notes' allows me to annotate what was done on each and what needs to happen next time. I create 'Action Items' from the notes, and assign them to an individual 'Attendee' (song). When I begin the next day's practice, I review my repertoire list and decide what I will work on, then import the tasks associated with each piece as an 'Agenda Item'. I love having everything in digital form, as it is searchable and archivable. And this Slidetorock app's pre-formatting means that I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of my limited practice time writing down notes.
The developer, Steven Romej, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steven Romej
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2014 Steven Romej
- In-App Purchases
- Company Logo $0.99
- Early Access $3.99
- Passcode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.