MEG Support Tools provide a range of mobile solutions for delivering guidance, conducting audits, reports & action plans. Our new Audit app gives client full control of their audit questions and dashboard reports, along with comprehensive quality improvement plans incorporating support for images, voice and video.
The MEG Auditing Application allows our clients to access a range of bespoke audits of their healthcare & general environment. Providing real time results and alerts for auditors and management for the following:
- Hygiene Audits: Hand Hygiene 5-Moment, IV line, Isolation, MRSA
- Pharmacy Audits: Antimicrobial Stewardship, Medication Errors and point prevalence surveys
- Environment & Building Services: Configurable according to local standards
Other Features Include:
- Real time traffic light alerts. Understand and benchmark performance
- Configure reports by date, auditor, wards or site.
- Visual results via heatmaps, trends, bar graphs and pie charts
- Instant notification of issues to be fixed
- Quality improvement plans
- Calendar reminders
No manual transcribing paper audits means the team have more time to focus on high value clinical work, data collection is instant and they have actionable information to improve their performance.
If you cannot measure you cannot improve!
For more information contact us through the developer links.
- Support for Audio field
- Fixed ellipsizing of long texts
- Medical EGuides
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © MEG Support Tools 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.