With Megadeeds, supporters have many ways to support their favorite fundraisers. Megadeeds is the only fundraising app that lets people sell goods on the marketplace (i.e. used iPhones, bikes, sneakers, baked goods...) and donate the proceeds directly. Supporters can also give monetary donations using PayPal or Credit Card.
With many more ways for supporters to help, fundraising with Megadeeds enjoys a significant increase in donation opportunities & reaches funding goal sooner.
Whether it’s fundraising for the school PTA, a favorite charity, a local scouts, an annual church fundraiser, or to help someone in need… with Megadeeds, anyone can achieve amazing results for any goal.
• Sell goods the Megadeeds’ marketplace and donate a part (or all) of the proceeds.
• Make direct monetary donations.
• Purchase an item on the marketplace that supports the cause.
• Follow favorite causes & fundraising campaigns, and receive updates on major progress.
• Instant access to funds. All donations are processed and deposited immediately to fundraiser account.
• Multiple donation payment options: debit, credit card, bank card, or PayPal.
• Share fundraising campaign via social media, SMS, messages, or emails.
• Quickly generate reports and analyze results, easily integrate with CRM.
Megadeeds' in-app messaging protects user privacy and makes it easy for fundraisers and supporters to communicate. Megadeeds is available worldwide and supports all major currencies.
Examples of how Megadeeds can help people and organizations reach their goals sooner:
• Teachers, PTAs, or parents can raise funds for school or afterschool activities. Supporters can donate money, or offer to sell goods (toys, books, baked cookies…) to help with the fundraising.
• Charities or religious organizations can raise funds for on-going operations, or for an emergency event. A network of supporters can donate money, or offer to sell unused gifts & clothes, or services and drive proceeds toward a funding goal.
• Corporations can sponsor a charitable event. Employees and affiliated organizations can donate, or offer to sell gift cards or valuable reward packages and drive the proceeds toward the event funding.
• Entrepreneurs can raise funds for their business. They can use this platform to sell goods or services and have the proceeds go toward their goal.
• Friends or volunteers can raise funds to help a community cause or to assist those facing hardship. They can donate or offer to sell extra gadgets, services, and goods to help reach the funding goal.
What's new in this release:
• IOS 13 Compliance
• Bug fixes & performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
So many ways to fundraise
My absolute favorite thing about Megadeeds is that there is a marketplace where you can sell things and others can sell things on behalf of your campaign. You feel more empowered having an extra avenue to generate funds rather than just asking for donations. You can literally have a yard sale online and easily raise money for your cause.
Great way to donate
Love how you can donate to a great cause and be able to sell your used items at the same time.
The features are very easy to use with selling and donating. Would highly recommend!!!
Great app!!! 5 stars
Undoubtedly great intent, but without functionality or support to be practical.
If used by a person who’s never sold online before, I can’t help but believe this would deter that person from attempting such ever again. The concept is downright exhilarating, particularly for one who happens upon this app in the midst of operating a fundraising campaign. The glitches, however, seemingly are debilitating. I need two hours of my life back, please.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 63.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Megadeeds AAMD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.