Shop with ease and save more; whether at home or in store!
PICKUP and HOME DELIVERY
– Place an order for pickup or home delivery and skip the trip inside the store!
– To get started select pickup or delivery from your home screen and use your personalized product lists to start building your cart.
– No membership required, no markup on products, and you can use your mPerks coupons and rewards!
– All your order details are in the Orders section where you can review, edit, or cancel your order.
IN STORE SHOPPING
– If you're in store, remember to scan your mPerks barcode at checkout or link your mPerks to your credit card in the accounts section so you never have to worry about it.
– Shop & Scan allows you to scan items to add them to your cart, clip associated coupons, and skip the checkout line!
– Get organized for making a trip to the store by using the shopping list.
– Creating an account automatically signs you up for our rewards program!
– If you qualify for a reward, we'll start it for you!
– Track your reward progress in the Rewards section and stay up-to-date by opting in to email or push notifications.
– Browse coupons in the coupons section or easily find them as you're building your cart.
– Clip coupons to redeem in store when you enter your mPerks ID at checkout or to have them apply to your pickup/delivery order.
- You are now able to add your Meijer private label card to your account and use it to checkout.
- Available for an early delivery? You are now able to opt in if your Shipt shopper is able to deliver earlier than your selected time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app EVER!
I never review apps, usually I simply can’t be bothered, but I had to review this app because it is the best I’ve ever seen. This app does it all! It shows current gas prices, sale items, coupons, promotions, past purchases with current sale prices alerting you if they are on sale and would like to purchase again, and get this, your actual receipts (not just a list of purchases). It includes a scanner and tallies items as you scan, which allows you to keep track of how much you are spending which is nice if you are on a budget, as well as notifying you if they are on sale. Stores personal rewards and keeps track of how close you are to next rewards. You can also search for items and see if your store carries them. The developers thought of everything! Puts other store apps to shame!
Getting better... but by how much?
I am a Shipt subscriber only because the Meijer app was so slow and difficult to use. The application was not intuitive and it was easy to get lost in all the layers of the app. After the past several months (summer 2020) the Meijer app is speeding up and becoming more user friendly. I am now thinking that I can use the Meijer app and not pay the Shipt monthly subscription cost. Not only can the Meijer app save the monthly cost but the groceries are cheaper going through the Meijer app. (Shipt surcharges each item purchased.). The Meijer application also allows the use of money saving coupons earned from past purchases. I really like the Shipt buyers but this service comes at an extra cost. (Note: Also the Shipt customer service was fast, easy and comprehensive. With the Meijer app I felt like I was on my own.) Since the Meijer app has improved, and been upgraded, I am going to begin picking up groceries through the store "pick up" program. This is a trial on my part and I will update you after a trial period. I'm anticipating that the Meijer app will be all I need and I will not have to go back to Shipt...we shall see.
I’m enjoying ordering our groceries at our local Meijer, but the app could use some work. A few suggestions -
1) Make it easier to access the cart from anywhere in the app. Could this be added to the bottom navigation?
2) Let the user browse inventory per category instead of forcing me to search for what I want. Sometimes, for example, I just want to browse the bakery section to see what’s available, and I might find something unexpected and buy it.
3) Allow me to suggest what good substitutions could be for an item. Perhaps just a content box that’s viewable to the shopper? This will prevent me from having to go into the store to purchase items to replace items that were “unavailable” because I wasn’t provided a substitute. Or perhaps the app could send a push notification with substitute options while the Meijer associate is shopping my order?
4.) After the Meijer associate has shopped my order, it would be great if the app told me what items I was ultimately receiving. Information is power, and doesn’t leave me disappointed to first learn of what I’m not getting when the associate brings me my order.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.