Create your own 3D Avatar, choose your Personality, explore the World and meet fun new people!
1. With advanced 3D facial reconstruction technology, create and adjust your facial and body features at easy. A complete system of hairstyles and clothing can help you become the most eye-catching person in the crowd.
2. Choose your Meing Personality, relate to your avatar like never before! Personalize your Meing Personality further by adding your own characteristics and let others easily understand you!
3. Explore the Meing World, ever step you take might bring you closer to fun new people! Want to chat, flirt, play or just meet new people? You can do that all in the Meing World!
4. Post photos, send audios or share Idolmoji videos to the Meing World and share yourself with other users!
5. Advanced avatar chatting system, let's you choose customized body language actions to "act" out your reactions!
6. Adopt your own pet, take care of it, play with it and explore with it, your pet might bring back gifts for you!
'Meing' needs your suggestions and support, so please feel free to contact us:
Facebook Page: @meingapp
Youtube Channel: Meing
You can now send avatar animations in your World Activities, share your creativity with others!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
noises coming from the app
I know the title seems unrealistic and i was skeptical at first but i’m being for real. I just downloaded the game and as much as i love it and how cute it is i could hear talking, not even faint, like loud talking in a different language, i’m not sure what language but some type of language spoken in asia. no japanese or chinese or korean. i was being skeptical so instead of staying on my character page i go back to the “for you” page and the talking had stopped. then i turned off my silent mode and returned it on to try to see if it was a reaction but nothing had happened. kinda scary ngl. so i warn you if you’re not interested in. uh. this stuff probably shouldn’t. other wise it has diversity, allows you to change body and shop for cloths. it’s a warning. please write a review if it happens to you so i know i’m not alone:/. don’t have to thought it just kinda scared me.
I don’t really write reviews anymore, but I had to because I saw this app beginning to have potential. I was originally going to suggest that there should be chatrooms of some sort to just talk to people who could be bored like I am, and that was about it. I liked the simplistic shop Meing had, and the pricing wasn’t too bad if you wanted to save up for a new outfit. But now, Meing has become like every other app: Greedy. With the new coin update, Meing is truth to make people pay for what’s in Shop, and not by only paying real money, now the pricing on energy items skyrocketed. The lowest of items went from 30 energy to now 150+. Now a dress is like 888 energy. So forget having to save up for your new look anymore, it’s not going to happen. It’s okay though, because this app only really gave you the option to make 20 second videos of your avatar. However, I saw the potential developing with the “notes” option that could allow people to agree with each other & to then communicate. Now Meing can’t even become a nice app to use when you’re bored, it’s because an app that wants you to spend money for a 20 second video of your avatar.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it! Our latest update has also provided more convenient ways of gaining Energy and even Coins, try "Poking" a friend to get more surprises! We will also be adding more ways of getting virtual currency within Meing, we welcome feedback as well, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or through our official social media accounts, Twitter: @MeingApp or Instagram @meing_app, thank you!
Great game but a few suggestions...(please read!)
Ok, first of all, I love this game and I play it almost every day! The animals are absolutely adorable and they’re easy to take care of. The food for the animal has good pricing and the energy level is understandable. The characters are cute, I like how you can adjust them.
Now, the buttocks is kind of hard to work with. When you try to make it larger, it just ends up looking faker and faker as you go along. When you adjust the chest, it looks believable, so I like that. The people in Meing don’t seem very real. I met a guy on the couple thing and he never talked at all even when he was online. The languages, lots of Mandarin Chinese and Japanese was spoken. I couldn’t understand. I can speak Spanish, so let more people that speak different languages on. Thanks!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Xiamen AvatarWorks Technology Co., Ltd.
- 304 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017-2019 Avatarworks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Meing Coins $0.99
- 2000 Meing Coins $1.99
- 120 Meing Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.