Meininger’s Wine Business International is the world's only international wine trade magazine. It is read in over 40 countries and provides decision makers in the international wine trade with a comprehensive overview of the wine sector worldwide.
The extensive reports on new and emerging markets are written by recognised experts who are either resident in or have a detailed knowledge of the areas in question. Over 30 correspondents follow developments in such diverse markets as China, Australia, the UK, Brazil and Russia as well as smaller markets such as Korea and Bulgaria.
Your subscription options:
- Purchase a 12-month subscription for € 119.99
- Purchase a single issue for € 19.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off the auto-renew function within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period at the current subscription price.
You can turn off auto-renewal in your Account settings in the App store.
Existing print subscribers:
If you are a existing print subscriber, you can access your iPad edition by free. Please visit the website www.meininger.de/ipad to get your account data and further information.
Design modifications in the menu
Ratings and Reviews
- Meininger Verlag GmbH
- 71.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Meininger Verlag GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- WBI issue 1-2013 $21.99
- WBI issue 3-2013 $21.99
- WBI issue 4-2013 $21.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.