Users love it!
“Ringing endorsement - great app, very motivating. First class service even on holidays. We’ve been working with the app for about a month now.“ - 5 stars from Katja W.
“Very well structured. Personal help is quickly on hand. Always friendly and helpful. After the free trial, we went with the premium membership.“ - 5 stars from Ines S.
“Very good app - the only thing I can say is that this is a reputable app that’s very helpful and informative for me as a mom." - 5 stars from Christina E.
Meister Cody helps children succeed in math.
Meister Cody – Talasia is the only online math game for grade school children that has a scientifically-based supporting effect in overcoming math weakness and dyscalculia.
Developed together with the Institute for Psychology of Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster (Germany), “Meister Cody - Talasia“ significantly improves math skills in just 6 weeks!
Meister Cody - Talasia just got even better:
-Based on customer feedback, we added more time for children when they reach higher levels of the crystal ball and infinite tower exercises. This should help even more with motivation
- Resized buttons for better handling on small screens
- Help from the scholar: When your child needs extra help, Meister Cody automatically notices and explains with animation a new way of thinking about how to solve the problem. We're validating the effectiveness of these personal coachings in a scientific study
- Increased motivation: children are rewarded 300 extra coins when they take the assessment
-We published more research in the latest Journal of Learning Disabilities
-We updated email preferences in the parent portal. Now you can select to receive information about training progress, gold coin hunt progress, CODY assessment results, inactivity notification and/or newsletter. You can also update your child’s teacher about progress
Dive into the adventurous world of "Meister Cody – Talasia" together with your child. Each day you’ll take an exciting adventure framed by a new chapter. The monthly training costs are less than a trip to the movies and will have a lifelong impact.
What "Meister Cody - Talasia" offers:
- Parents tell us their children are not afraid of numbers anymore and they practice math voluntarily thanks to an exciting story and rewards
- Enthusiasm included: we teach children math the playful way
- Adaptable math practice based on your child’s skill level
- Development of cognitive skills associated with dyscalculia and math weakness
- No risk - the first eight exercises are free of charge and additional units are available for $4.99/week (cancel at anytime)
- An optional 40-minute pre and post assessment that evaluates dyscalculia and math weakness, created, validated and published by the Institute for Psychology at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster
- Markedly improved math performance: 6 weeks of training, 3 days a week, 20 minutes a day
- 19 different research based mini-games in a beautifully animated story
- Daily email updates regarding your child’s learning progress
- Interim evaluations to check current level of performance
- 24/7 personal customer support (phone, email)
- Based on 6 years of scientific research
- Optimized by teachers and students
For more information about "Meister Cody – Talasia“, please visit www.meistercody.com, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +49 211 730 635 11.
About your subscription:
You can subscribe to Meister Cody – Talasia for € 4,99/week.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal. You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service
New story is live!
The day has finally come. Our new growth mindset story called Scallywag Bob is live! As soon your child experiences our original story "Shadow over Talasia", you will have access to our new adventure. Every day, your child can decide which story to watch.
In a rush today?
After your child has watched all our stories, save time by turning the story off. Now your child has a few more minutes to spend on other things like hobbies and meeting friends.
Ratings and Reviews
It started out good
We really enjoyed this but the per month fee happened after we started and it is just way too expensive. I really wish they would offer a flat fee for the app rather then a monthly service fee.
Helps mastering dyscalculia
Meister Cody was developed together with a university that has been doing research in the field of dyscalculia for many years. Therefore it’s no surprise that this app is not just another simply math-training but a professional tool to help children master their dyscalculia. Great thing is that children will not recognize this app as a therapy but just enjoy the colorful graphics and the nice story. Recommended!
The description on this app was miss leading. It does not state that you have to subscribe to use this app. This is very disappointing. Please be aware that it is $20 a month to do anything on this app.
- Meister Cody GmbH
- 655.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaasa health GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Talasia Subscription $4.49
- Talasia Subscription $85.99
- Talasia Subscription $17.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.