This exclusive Melaleuca app provides access to a variety of publications from Melaleuca, including current and past issues of "Leadership in Action" magazine, and "al Día" magazine.
* Hundreds of pages of informative, educational, inspirational and developmental materials, available in an easy-to-use and portable format.
* Helpful articles to improve your wellness in four different areas: physical, financial, environmental and personal.
* Insightful tips for improving your health, bolstering your financial situation, finding greater life satisfaction and happiness, and protecting the environment.
* The latest research on Oligofructose Complex™, CraveBlocker®, and other advancements, along with news about product formula updates, etc.
* Additional resources including a digital edition of the Melaleuca Country catalog.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Access to the new "Melaleuca: An Overview" presentation.
Higher resolution images content for LIA Magazine and presentations.
Updated design and graphics for iOS 8.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Many Pros, Few Cons
First of all, I love that the app was reconfigured so the video presentation can be viewed independent of internet connectivity.
In addition to that, it is the most immediate way to receive presentation updates, without dependence on internet connectivity.
This app brings the ability to share Preferred Customer Benefits virtually anywhere, with no presentation components lost. Ipad batteries last forever! It's all good!
The ability to read LIA digitally and timely is an excellent concept, too. You can easily share screen captures in communication with others by touching the power button and the Home buttons simultaneously.
I agree with other reviews that closing the video play screens can be cumbersome, and interfere with the flow of a presentation.
Regarding presentation use, the audio volume is also comparatively lower to other videos. With my volume on maximum and even with an external booster speaker (although not a great one), it's difficult to hear in outdoor meeting places.
Minor details, which seem simple to address with appreciative feedback. I know a lot of wonderful ideas for future development are underway, such as monthly shopping from the app, marketing executive enrollments, etc. <3 YAY!
And, as always, if you call Melaleuca, you will receive the highest quality of assistance with your concerns.
Thank you, developers, for creating this tool. Thank you.
A business in your pocket.
I have used this app. for several years. There were times in the past when it didn't always work well. Now It's really nice. Thank you Frank and everyone at Melaleuca for all that you do to make Melaleuca such a great shopping experience.
Truly a lifesaver
This app is amazing!! You have access to the most current overview presentation and all issues of the leadership magazines as well as any other info you could want :) it is worth the money if you are in the business.
The developer, Melaleuca, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Melaleuca Inc.
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Melaleuca, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.