Do you often find it hard to relax and find yourself lacking emotional stability? Do you feel you can’t sleep even when you are very tired? Do you travel on a plane and need a power nap? MellowMe is designed to help you to address these concerns. Use it before the day starts, at your office, before meetings, while commuting…even in the airports or during flights. It can be your calming tool throughout your busy day.
Download MellowMe and finally clear your mind in order to drift off in peace—totally ad-free. Relax both body and mind to take a break.
More and more people have suffered from incredibly severe insomnia. How to get quality sleep? Counting sheep, valerian and nightcaps don't help?
Now with MellowMe, you can reconnect with your natural ability to sleep. It includes popular and effective relaxing sounds for sound sleep:
- White noise: Mixed with music can leads to hypnosis and relaxation
- Light music: Good for Enlightment, Meditation and Sleep
- Nature sounds: Reduce body’s natural fight-or-flight instinct to stress relief
- Alpha wave music: Helpful for Brain Power, Focus, Concentration, Deep Sleep
Use MellowMe for daily relaxation, stress reduction and breath training. It helps you to de-stress and re-focus your mind to maximize your productivity, to develop your self-confidence and will power. With MellowMe, you can step out of stressful days, get a chance to de-stress and calm down.
*SURPRISING BENEFITS OF MELLOWME*
- Relieves sleeping disorder by blocking distractions
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Pacifies fussy and crying babies
- Improves efficiency of work and study
- Increases focus and concentration
- Soothes headache, migraine, vertigo and ear ringing
- Extracts the greater benefits of meditation
- Shows encouraging results for ADHD
- Maintains privacy by masking other sounds
- High quality and naturally recorded sounds
- Full screen breath visualization
- Simple gesture-based design, swipe between sounds
- Plays in the background and when your iPhone is locked
- Bluetooth enabled
- Simple sharing
- Get full version of MellowMe
- Sleep better and rexlax yourself with MellowMe
- There are more tracks on the way, stay tuned
- Availability and features may vary by country
- Membership renews automatically after trial, cancel anytime
Additional Subscription Information:
- Monthly Subscription - 1 month - First 3 days free, then $9.99/month
- Yearly Subscription - 1year - First 3 days free, then $39.99/year
- The Subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Offer limited to one 3 day trial per user. After the first 3 days, subscription renews automatically unless cancelled before the end of the 3 day trial. Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appMellowMe/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mellowmeapp/
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love Mellow Me because of all the different options and moods. Each Mood is like a playlist and each track is unique. My personal favorite is the water boiling or the fan blowing. At home when anxiety kept me awake I would turn on a multi sound track and focus on each sound. Currently I’m living with roommates, of which 3 are loud snorers. I just full volume the thunderstorm or fan and I fall asleep in no time. I’m so glad I found this app, it has been so useful for everything from anxiety, sleep issues, drowning out sound, and even meditation. I love using the nap playlist for a nap and I always wake up feeling good. I’ve deleted my other sound machine apps because honestly this is so nice and simple in itself I don’t need another one. I hope this continues to be a free resource but if they decide to charge a base fee to download I might just pay it. Bout to go to sleep right now 💤
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you love MellowMe. Hope you can always enjoy using it. And maybe you can share it with your roommates as well to see what happens :D Have a nice day!
For about half a year now, this app has been most splendid in helping me sleep late at night, giving me a peace of mind to focus when I’m especially restless. The other options given for relaxation (i.e., Break after Study or Lazy Time) are equally of caliber and enjoy them with the utmost glee. However, during my listening with the “Break at Work” playlist, I was most disappointed to find in its music roster (the piano ones specifically) music of which I never expected to find. While I will congratulate the developers for a job well done for creating such a beautiful and simple app, is it much for me to request that all references of BTS and/or K-Pop be removed (and perhaps be replaced with otherwise unknown classical music)? While I understand many may enjoy their music, it is not helpful in trying to relax while being distracted with anything related to K-Pop. Of course, I’m just making a subjective comment that may or may not be useful, but just a word for thought....I apologise for any offence taken. Thank you developers - please keep up the good work!
Can’t Find Anything Bad About It.
Honestly I just wanted to rate this app because it’s almost perfect. And I’m not petty so I’m not gonna go looking. There are so many websites and apps that tell you they provide white noise and/or calming music and don’t work properly, and this one works just fine and seems to know a whole lot about what sort of sounds please your mind at different times and during certain actions.
The sound of a train is my favorite white noise. This app would be everything if it had that.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spring Tech Co., Ltd.
- 154.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MellowMe
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $9.99
- Yearly Plan $39.99
- Lifetime Plan $46.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.