A First Music Player without interruptive ADS
Melodista is a player for music lovers. Optimized to match cutting edge iOS user experience, integrated with the latest system technologies.
A simple Playlist system ensures that you will be able to easily access your music and arrange them in a way you like. Collect all your music from your authorized sources in one app.
Melodista player is fast and efficient.
- Create and organize folder playlists
- Import tracks from clouds and Files app
- Manage, copy, move, rename and transfer files
- Supports many audio formats
- Edit Song Picture and name
- Share with friends
- Use sleep timer at night
- Dark Mode
- All popular player controls
- Player gets updated every two weeks with new features
- Designed for iOS users, full iOS 13 and iPhone support
79. Bug Fixes & new icons
78. New icons for Sources
77. Custom Backgrounds
76. Added Wifi computer importer method
75. Added slider grabber
74. Made player transparent
73. Added custom icons
72. Minor design fixes and changes
71. Fixed player crash for some people
70. Added Songs count to the main page as many of you guys requested
69. Added album section to Editor
68. Added Playlist Reordering controls
67. Bug Fix
66. You can now see the full song title
65. Added more haptics to player
64. Improved player lock screen backend
63. Added online updatable LYRICS!
62. Fixed crash on metadata edit
61. Fixed bottom bar text
60. Fixed iPad layout in portrait
59. Added support for metadata edit of m4a files
58. Added haptic feedback
57. Added Visualizer for Player
56. Fixed crash bug
55. Images don't lose quality when assigned to song in editor
54. Fixed Ads appearing in some cases
53. Added playback rate setting
52. Numbering for playlists
51. Added video support
50. Added import from Camera Roll
49. Fixed Ads
48. Added current playing track indication
47. Fixed shuffle button
46. Stability improvements
45. Fixed Metadata editor crash
44. Fixed popular "bad" track crash when added new track which is broken
43. Fixed Searchbar search results no visible in dark mode
42. Fixed file extension visibility
41. You can now select multiple tracks in Files app
40. Added more actions to the player for a track
39. Tracks in Playlists now are added on top rather than on the bottom of the playlist
38. Made a dedicated settings page
37. Now, you can add Track Picture from our internet library,
36. Changed repeat button to a better one
35. Fixed playlists no appearing after added on iPhone
34. Fixed layout on newest devices, where the tab bar would previously shift down
33. Fixed a bug, where Play/Pause didn't work on EarPods or any headphones
32. Made Player more responsive
31. Added the ability to add a photo to a playlist
30. Fixed a bug when a song added to a playlist takes a few other songs with it
1. Added FLAC & ALAC support for lossless audio
2. Playback resumes automatically after interruption
3. Player now plays a cool animation when paused or resumed
4. Shuffle Songs button has been added
5. Copy any music from any source to Melodista
6. App Size decreased
7. Added airplay options
8. Added Now Playing Artwork for every song
9. You can now see which song is playing on the screen, it’s highlighted
10. Fixed one bug in the timer of the song
11. Fixed volume slider, now it works correctly
12. Fixed music slider, works smoothly
13. Player animations now work better and don't get stuck when skipping to the next track
14. Player now shows original song names when possible
15. Added Size indicator to each song
16. You will always get an artist name in each song
17. You can transfer any song from any third party app
18. Fixed tab bar which used to become invisible
19. Fixed issue when a song is skipped for no reason
20. Added DARK MODE!
21. Starting from now, you can change the Artwork, title of a song and its author
22. Added Sleep timer - the player will stop playing after the time
23. New bug fixes
24. Dark mode extended to new views
25. Fixed crash on iPads
26. Fixed Player artist text position that wasn't correct on some devices
27. Added Playlists - organize songs
28. Player animation and responsiveness is up to 2x faster now
29. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I stumbled upon this app when trying to get all my mp3s into the music app, and this is the best 3rd party music app I’ve ever used. I can easily import all my music from Google Drive, and I don’t need to worry about having some ugly file browsing app to actually listen to it!
There’s just one problem, it doesn’t support iOS 13’s dark mode, and also it doesn’t have any 3D Touch actions to hear songs without opening the app.
I also have a suggestion: A web player. Many people use multiple devices to work , often switching from one to another, and it would be nice if you could listen to music while your phone was charging, and an easy solution is to simply add a web player to the website.
Your app is just perfect the way it replicates the Stock Music App, but with the ability to import songs from the Files App, which is insane!
But there’s 2 more, but small and not so important things you can add, which are changing the album name, as well as displaying the album name on the app music player and lockscreen music player interfaces. Other than those 2 features, the app is great. Thank you
I have used it for a couple of weeks, and the result was not that good actually. I usually listen to music when I go to the gym, but weirdly enough, there were many times when I was listening to my playlist, and it played like 2 songs and the second one just finishes playing, the 3rd would just play, but with no sound whatsoever. But if I try playing the next songs, they play perfectly fine. Another bug I want to point out, is that the shuffle mode with playlists is not working right : when I’m changing songs, then a song that I want to listen passes by in the queue (and I eventually skip it by mistake), I’m unable to go backwards to play it and it just shuffles my playlist the same way (EVEN backwards!), whereas it’s not supposed to be the case. I just updated the app to the latest version (Oct 30) and I still didn’t open the app after updating to see if the issues have been fixed, but if they won’t still be fixed in that update, please make sure to fix them in the next one. Thanks
It would be amazing if these flaws are fixed
So first off I love that you can import songs from your file to the app and customize it all, but I’ve been facing some problems.
1. So if I try and change the song name, artist, cover art and album it either doesn’t work or the app crashes. I tried doing it once at a time that doesn’t work it’s super annoying and it should be considered fixing
2. When a song is like 6 seconds from finishing it will skip that last part and move on to the next song, it’s super annoying and it ruins the potential to have perfect transitions.
3. A small detail to consider but maybe add a circle or an indicator on the time bar when skimming through a song.
Those are the main things that should be fixed because other than that this app is great but in the meantime please fix your app if a dev is reading this
- Oleksandr Pylaiev
- 89.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © KickBeat Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.