A First Music Player without interruptive ADS
Melodista is a player for music lovers. Optimized to match cutting edge iOS user experience, integrated with the latest system technologies.
A simple Playlist system ensures that you will be able to easily access your music and arrange them in a way you like. Collect all your music from your authorized sources in one app.
Melodista player is fast and efficient.
- Create and organize folder playlists
- Import tracks from clouds and Files app
- Manage, copy, move, rename and transfer files
- Supports many audio formats
- Edit Song Picture and name
- Share with friends
- Use sleep timer at night
- Dark Mode
- All popular player controls
- Player gets updated every two weeks with new features
- Designed for iOS users, full iOS 13 and iPhone support
Pro Account Subscription:
- $1.49 per month for US. Prices in US dollars, may vary in countries other than U.S.and are subject to change without notice.
Added Direct add to the playlist
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app, but you might want to fix these
I’m glad I found this when I was looking for an Apple Music replacement. It’s a very good app, but there are a few things I would like fixed.
1. Sometimes when I play a song it doesn’t show up on my lock screen, so I have to unlock my phone in order to skip the song or fast forward/rewind it. The only solution I have found is to restart my phone and it takes about 3-4 minutes to get my music going again.
2. If I were to exit the app for a certain amount of time (I don’t know how long I have to be out of the app in order for this to happen) the app just refreshes and my song stops playing because I cannot view the queue, I don’t know what comes next and I would have to skip my song and the fast forwarding system is not the best in this app. Apple Music does something similar to this but you have to be out of the app for about 45 minutes in order for it to happen. Except all it does in Apple Music when it refreshes is it restarts my song and keeps my queue. It is very annoying when I exit this app for a few minutes and then it refreshes and my song stops playing.
3. I would love for you to be able to view your queue and move songs around in it.
Thanks for reading all of this and sorry it was so long.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting me know, I try to make it better and fix refreshing
Your app is just perfect the way it replicates the Stock Music App, but with the ability to import songs from the Files App, which is insane!
But there’s 2 more, but small and not so important things you can add, which are changing the album name, as well as displaying the album name on the app music player and lockscreen music player interfaces. Other than those 2 features, the app is great. Thank you
I have used it for a couple of weeks, and the result was not that good actually. I usually listen to music when I go to the gym, but weirdly enough, there were many times when I was listening to my playlist, and it played like 2 songs and the second one just finishes playing, the 3rd would just play, but with no sound whatsoever. But if I try playing the next songs, they play perfectly fine. Another bug I want to point out, is that the shuffle mode with playlists is not working right : when I’m changing songs, then a song that I want to listen passes by in the queue (and I eventually skip it by mistake), I’m unable to go backwards to play it and it just shuffles my playlist the same way (EVEN backwards!), whereas it’s not supposed to be the case. I just updated the app to the latest version (Oct 30) and I still didn’t open the app after updating to see if the issues have been fixed, but if they won’t still be fixed in that update, please make sure to fix them in the next one. Thanks
Needs some patchwork first
Really, really great & amazing app. Exactly what I need & has great ease to do so... but it needs to be fixed a bit. A lot of the great functions of the app are ruined by bugs that need to be fixed. For example, songs will start automatically playing in order by themselves just a few seconds after clicking play on a song then doing any action on the app.
The one that bugs me the most is how at first the adding/changing cover art feature worked perfectly fine, but now it’s become a bug where after I change the art to something: it glitches the song info into displaying the same song title as artist name— essentially reverting it back to default & doesn’t even use the cover I choose, it does the default one; however the audio does still play. Also there appears to be no way to fix this on my end, so I hope the dev(s) patch it soon.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oleksandr Pylaiev
- 94.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Oleksandr Pylaiev
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $8.99
- Pro Unlock - 1 Month $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.