Meludia Melody offers a complete program that will allow you to learn how to replay any melody in all music styles.
THE MELUDIA METHOD:
• Used in 162 countries and selected by several Heads of State for nationwide deployments for entire populations (see www.meludia.com)
• Selected and endorsed by the world-renowned Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia and used by over one thousand conservatories and music schools worldwide (see www.meludia.com)
• The Meludia mobile app has been developed in collaboration with the El Sistema program
• Award-winning method (Gold Medal and First Prize at the Concours Lépine 2014, Finalist LeWeb 2014 & SXSW 2015)
• Used by leading medical professionals in the field of neurosurgery and neurosciences for its benefits on the human brain and listening skills
• Used and recommended by world-renowned musicians (see www.meludia.com)
• Aggregates the principles of several recognized music learning methods, such as Kodaly, Orff, Willems, Dalcroze and Martenot
Based on over a quarter century of research and designed by experts in pedagogy and cognitive learning, Meludia offers a complete program that will allow you to learn how to replay any melody, from classical to electronic music, from jazz to pop rock, from world music to film music. Meludia uses advances in cognitive science, including reinforcement learning and implicit learning and develops pitch identification, musical focus, memory and reaction time.
"Meludia is an essential service that will help us to become better people" -Dr. Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of the Republic of Malta
"Meludia represents the future of learning" -Joseph Calleja, Tenor and Opera Singer
"I can see every teacher being endlessly grateful for this tool" -Nicola Benedetti, Concert Violinist
"Meludia has a huge impact on how humans perceive and learn music" -Michael Cuthbert, Professor, MIT, Boston
• Introductory Offer (1 module: Discovery)
• Complete Offer (4 modules: Discovery, Intermediate, Advanced & Expert)
Correction of in-app purchase
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more options
Like turning off the drone, drone volune, disable timer, etc.
Could be great. Just okay…
Pretty solid ear-training app
This ear training app is pretty solid. You listen to melodies and then play them back on a virtual piano-like keyboard. I use it every day. I only have a few gripes:
Notes played on the piano keyboard don't stop when you play the next notes. This turns into a dissonant mess, if you play quickly, which is often required as you progress through an exercise.
I'm a professional composer and can consistently get three stars in the hardest levels, after only using the app for a few minutes. I wish there was a level with full chromatic notes, instead of just common-(ish) modes. I feel like making more chromatic melodies, instead of just piling on more notes at faster and faster tempos would be more valuable, from a pedagogical perspective.
The UI is confusing. Goodness knows what all those icons mean.
The exercises show you the first more. Would love the ability to optionally turn that off. With the drone tonic note always playing, you don't need it, even without perfect pitch. Would also live the ability to control the volume of the drone note.
Good app but could use a few tweaks
The app works alright as a learning tool but it’s gamification is extremely lazy. Each level is just a new set of notes with the exact same game mechanic. Also I don’t understand why levels are locked. Multiple times I’ve found myself wanting to explore some levels I don’t have access to. Usually, I find that I’m a hundred or more levels away from the scales I want to work on. I find myself wanting to (as quickly as possible) pass through levels so I can simply access the ones I care about. This is an unnecessary constraint so please remove.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 277.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Meludia SAS
- In-App Purchases
- COMPLETE OFFER - 4 MODULES $9.99
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER $1.99
- REMAINING 3 MODULES $5.99
- REMAINING 3 MODULES $13.99
- COMPLETE OFFER - 4 MODULES $13.99
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER $3.99