Take the work out of deep frying and warping memes. No need to go to your computer or laptop; use the original and best, feature-packed, Meme Deep Fryer. The all-purpose meme maker and creator.
Deep fry the last frame of your video to upload to TikTok!
Open your created memes in TikTok and Snapchat!
Deep fry any meme, image, or animated GIF from your photo library or Gfycat and share the finished meme to camera roll. Share your memes via iMessage using the iMessage sticker export tool.
Create your own meme templates using the template designer and share them with friends. Make your own memes and share with others.
Use a variety of meme generators including Breaking News, Fake Message and more! Be creative!
Download GIFs from gyfcat and deep fry or warp. Export the finished result to GIF or mp4. Quick fry videos and turn up the volume! Share on tiktok, YouTube and more.
Full list of meme filters and deep fried meme effects:
- lens flare
- sun flare
- nuke / nuke 2.0
- hue cycle
- more JPEG
- deep freeze
- auto flare
Templates / generators:
- top text
- four panel
- two text / two image
- fake texts / messages
- Breaking News
- Zalgo Text
Make and share your own templates with the template designer and eight template blocks. Use the built-in expanding brain template to get started. Create memes and share on Reddit!
Use multiple touch to resize and rotate effects on your deep fried memes.
Use popular memes, images, and lens flares in iMessage with free stickers. Send your own meme sticker designs to iMessage.
Save to camera roll to share, or save your meme project to work on later, or adapt and change as meme trends move on.
Got a feature request? Get in touch. Enjoying the app? Leave a review or share the app with your friends.
This update improves the Video - quick fry audio settings so you can keep a better track of the effects you have applied.
It also updates the TikTok SDK to re-enable the Open in TikTok option.
10.6 brought you:
This slightly smaller update brings you these great new features and improvements:
- Bass Boost is now available in the Video - quick fryer and Video Soundtrack Fryer
- you can now record video in the Laser Eyes Camera (requires an iPhone from the X, XR, XS, or 11 series)
- you can now record video in the Deep Fried Camera
10.5 brought you this:
- five new Face FX filters in the Camera section
- additional effects to the Video - quick fryer including some of your favorites from other parts of the app; mix them up and see what you can create!
- fixed a crash that occurred when using the Video Soundtrack Fryer after having used the Video - quick fryer
- fixed a crash that occurred when going back to the Video - quick fryer having not previewed or exported the video the first time around
- added a warning message if there is an error with audio
- other audio-related crashes
- fine tuned the tint effect in the Video - quick fryer
- rearranged the Video - quick fryer controls, you can now access the various audio effects from the corner menu and they are controlled by the same style wheel as the frying effects
11.1: a few small tweaks:
- fine tuned the volume levels
- fine tuned the quick fry filter
- added a warning if no audio is available on a video file; for this you should use the GIF - camera roll screen
- changed the layout of the video quick fryer to prevent the color slider and other controls from occupying the same space on some devices
11.0 brought you these great improvements:
Welcome to V11, on what is more or less the two year anniversary of the first release of Meme Deep Fryer. Were you there at the beginning?
We're adding some fun features in this update, and some fixes for common problems too. Let's get started.
- label of animated top text template now reads Gfycat rather than Giphy
- bug where Open in TikTok would sometimes share the un-fried version of a video
- bug where Open in TikTok would hang and not complete
- restored the loading indicator that shows when stickers are being transferred to iMessage
- background of frame boxes on GIF editor are now black
- increased size of border on the frame boxes in the GIF editor
- increased the range of the fry control on the video and image quick fryers so you can push things a little further
- the name of 'Selfie' to 'Laser Eye Selfie' to better describe what it does
- more sections to the main menu, the functions are now divided into more clear categories
- more sound controls to the Video Quick Fryer, you can now adjust reverb and echo along with volume
- color tint option to the Video Quick Fryer; we figured you might be getting tired of seeing videos that all look the same, so this will help you stand out
- you can change the size of auto eye flares on the Image Quick Fryer
- a whole new fryer - this one lets you edit the soundtrack of a video only, you can then export the video and run it through the video quick fryer to adjust the visuals; let us know what you think!
- the requirement to watch a rewarded video to unlock the Generators section
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Taking away from perfection
The app just a few days ago had everything you could ask for and beyond. You could just make memes with it, but for me it became my go to photo editing app for free. Every feature you could ask for is here with only minor exceptions. The most versatile tool in the app are the fryers; I do most of my editing on the image fryer. The problem is that when adding text, there is a very bad cap on how small you can make the text, and the text will have a drop shadow no matter what. This makes doing certain stylistic designs near impossible without spending a lot of time on masking. Another problem happened in a more recent update, the removal of the algorithms used by Tiny Marker. Tiny Marker’s algorithm is a smart selection tool that made creating masks and elements as simple as photoshop and other high-end picture-editing software. The new approach makes making masks and manipulating the scene near impossible, and the main purpose I had for the app is no longer able to be done anywhere near as simply as before. Everything besides those two gripes work excellently, and the app ruined its near perfect status. I have no clue if the removal of Tiny Marker’s algorithm must’ve been done, but having it happen made me realize how much use it was.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your review.
We've adjusted the text in 9.1, try it and see how you like it.
We've also added an extra crop stage before drawing the line to create a sticker which should help in sticker creation.
As for Tiny Crayon, your guess is correct. The library has not been updated since June 2019 so unfortunately if we want to keep updating the app we'd be unable to do so. We're working hard on getting the sticker creation improved with each update.
Great app so far, but a few suggestions
I’ve only had this for a few days and already love the edits i’ve been able to produce with the help of this unholy beast.
my main comments so far:
- the ability to zoom in while placing stickers would be tremendously intuitive (unless that’s already a feature that i haven’t figured out how to use yet). this goes along with the current top-rated review regarding the sticker sensitivity and how they seem to fly out of frame with the slightest nudge, causing a decent amount of imbalance while placing them.
- scrolling through fonts would be much more user-friendly if there was a pop-up menu that showed more font options at a time, as opposed to scrolling through one by one (after all, there’s a huge selection, which is a plus).
- the “fake messages” feature. awesome that this is an option, fun way to brainstorm scenarios. but a few things that could potentially make them more realistic: the ability to insert the recipients name at the top of the chat log, and “delivered/read” status receipts at the bottom of the most recent text.
that is all i have to say! thank you.
Developer Response ,
This is a really helpful, in-depth review. Thank you for using the app and helping to make it better!
Best meme app on the App Store
I’ve had this app for about 6 months now, and it is by far the easiest and most convenient way to make a quick meme. I can just drag already made images onto a photo rather than spending hours in photoshop or gimp. Text is also very intuitive. Easy five stars for that alone. The stickers are also pretty great (and kept reasonably relevant thanks to frequent updates).
If I had to give some ideas to the developer(s), I would say that the ability to choose and change the layers that stickers and text were on would be useful. Also the ability to combine images (even better, the capacity to cut out backgrounds and adding an alpha layer to the image) would be great.
However, the app is really intuitive and easy to use, and I’ve convinced a few friends to get it. Truly epic
Developer Response ,
Great review, lots of excellent ideas for us to work with. Thank you!
- My Learning Apps Ltd
- 115.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 My Learning Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.