The Ultimate MEME Maker! Rule the internet!
- Easily create MEME images
- Customizable MEME layouts
- Add MEME text to the top and bottom of images,
- KEEP CALM AND.... make these popular keep calm MEMEs
- Animated GIF support by Tenor Gifs - Add text and graphics to animated gifs
- Cut-Outs! Cut out one part of a photo, such as a face, and add it to another photo
- MEME Stickers
- 1000's of fun stickers and fonts
- Text bubbles and more
Want even more? Unlock everything and remove the ads with a MEME Maker PRO subscription:
- 7-Day Free Trial
- Unlock all MEME Layouts
- No ads
- 367 Fonts
- 4530 Stickers & sticker search tools
- 1.6 million free stock images
- 304 Borders
- shape cutout tool
MEME Maker Pro Annual - $17.99 USD/year (That's only $1.49/month)
MEME Maker Pro Monthly - $2.99 USD/month
- 7-day free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- More customization options for the MEME Tool layouts
- New Shape Cut-Out Tool. Use shapes like squares, circles, stars and hearts to make your cutouts.
- New Crop tool
- New letter spacing and line height adjustments on the text tool. Control spacing between letters and between lines of text.
- New sticker search powered by Google Images - search the entire web and billions of sticker images right inside of piZap.
- Improved support for multi-line text
- Streamlined save process
- Updated dark theme for image select screens
- Support for loading animated GIF files from your device photos
Ratings and Reviews
There are a couple of things that would make it better. I would like to be able to lock in fonts and styles. I would like a way to set a durable custom watermark. I would also like to be able to correct text without “deleting back” to the typo. Still, these are just annoyances, and not deal breakers.
Beyond that, It just works. The free version exceeds most paid versions of other meme software. I have only used it a few times, but I am right now inclined to pay for the pro version of this application. I use memes to circumvent some size and content restrictions on social media, so I truly enjoy being able to post a meme quickly.
Load it up and give it a try. Give it a few minutes of learning. I suspect you too will contemplate paying for the upgrade.
I like this app especially being able to add words to gifs. However I would really like to be able to use gifs I have in my camera roll. I have found several gifs that I want to add words to, but I can’t find them on this app. 😖 Please change.
Update: -1 Star
The new update just annoys me. I don’t like how they had to add pro. Now it’s no different than any other meme making app. Most of the meme pictures and the stock photos are in pro. I don’t use those very much, but the fact that I can’t now even if I wanted to is really annoying. Thankfully most of the stuff I use often isn’t in pro. At least it doesn’t cost very much. I think it would be nice to be able to buy the different features separately, because some of them I would use others I really wouldn’t. Not that I’m getting pro, which I’m not. Another thing that doesn’t have to do with the update is that the gifs take forever to load after I select one!!! Overall I was a little excited about the update cause it had a bunch of new stuff, but then I found out it’s ALL in pro! Please app creators, take off pro. In my mind, the fact that the entire app was free is what set this app apart from all the other meme making apps out there. Some of the other apps you can’t do a thing on it unless you buy the subscription even tho the app is free, so I’m glad that this app hasn’t went this far yet.
This app has been terrific until…
The latest update no longer allows me to save my Memes. I do something with this weekly and now can’t even though I’m still paying for it. The app has been telling me it’s saved the end of my meme and there is no finished product on my iPad. Because of this I am not able to make my weekly commitment.
In addition, there is no help for Mememaker Pro. The only help is for the piZap and there is no place to get quick help now that the app is not working. I’m going to miss my weekly commitment and all the cool options on this app have soured once I realize I can’t get help for the problem. Clicking on app support here takes you to a page that is only about the pills photo app. Very disappointed that they do not appear to support Mememaker. I paid for this app because I need to use it regularly and needed it to be stable. I am off to look for other apps today and if I cannot get this fixed will be switching. Too bad because I really liked the features on this.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm sorry you are having an issue with saving. The update now launches the native iOS share dialog when you hit save. You need to click on the "Save Image" button on the iOS share dialog.
We are still evaluating whether or not to keep it like this or go back to how it was. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
- Digital Palette LLC
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Digital Palette LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MEME Maker PRO Annual $17.99
- MEME Maker PRO Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.