The collection of memes from 2016-2019 is waiting for you in this app!
* 200+ sounds! 100+ videos!
* New sound almost every day update. Stay tuned with push notifications (internet connection is need).
* Speed up or slow down the sounds/videos, add pitch and distortion sound effects - just more fun!
* Playback sounds modes: "Normal", "Repeat" (sets infinity loop on sounds), "Multiple" (play one sound several times).
* Organize sounds as you want with the "Custom" sorting mode - just drag-and-drop sounds.
* Share sounds or videos with friends.
* Record or Import your memes/sounds/videos, backup them to iCloud.
* Censored mode for cursed words in memes.
* Dark theme or Light app theme - choose your side!
Meme Soundboard 2016-2019.
Fixed crash on iOS 9
* New 'Download All' button, that appears on the navigation bar if you are currently on the 'Community' page
* Instead of saving/sharing GIF files, you can now save a video file in a low resolution
* Some memes were added to the 'Memes' section
* UI improvements
* Minor bug fixes, improvements
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE MEMES❤️❤️ some complaints 😖
Ok I give this app a five star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BUT there is a couple of complaints when I go to community and I go to make a suggestion it says NO scenes FROM MOVIES and here we are we have the one memes “perfectly balanced “ from INFINITY WAR ( my second fav movie next to venom ) AND “ pizza time “ FROM SPIDER MAN SOOO you are basically lying to OUR faces besides that I ❤️❤️ the app I use it all the time a friend showed it to me in the first time and I got COMPLETELY hooked LOVE THIS APP ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😘😍😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😘😘😍😍😘😍 and can you maybe add “ look at this -graph “ with the dude looking at the camera thxxxx 😘
Great Concept, Terrible Functionality/UI
Love this app in concept and will definitely keep using it, love how inclusive it is for all my favorite dank memes. I have some major gripes though related to the “favorites” folder and terrible UI features in terms of being able to reorganize anything.
While yes the app lets you save your favorite soundbites all into your favorites folder there is no way to reorganize them. They’re all just placed in the folder by when you added them (most recent at the very bottom). Maybe I’d like to reorganize my soundbites so all the ones that i feel fit into one category are together. Even better, let me make sub-folders. At the least couldn’t I be given the ability to organize them by name or date added and be able to go A-Z/Z-A or earliest-latest/latest-earliest. That’s pretty basic. At the very least how are you not putting that in your app?
As it stands my “yah boiiii” is between “my name is Jeff” and “crab rave” and if I’d like to reorganize my favorites so that the ones I use most often are on top and/or my favorites are organized by my own categories then I’d need to unlike and relike all of them in that specific order (and if I messed up or wanted to make a small change to the order after readding a few I’d need to start all over).
Why can’t I just hold down on a soundbite and move it around a given folder? This is basic functionality.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your honest review! We are trying to improve our app and any help / suggestion is welcomed
This may sound like a bot account, but I’m genuinely impressed by this app. At first I thought I was one of those cheaply made apps that play ads every 3 seconds, but I was wrong. They have nice variety of memes, doesn’t take any loading, and the only ad is one tiny one on the bottom of the screen! The only thing that could make this better is if they get more modern memes and a folder system to store and easily find your memes
- Oleg Andruschenko
- 112.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Oleg Andruschenko
- In-App Purchases
- VIP $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.