The best memes from 2016 till 2022.
* Over 1000 sounds! 380+ videos!
* New sounds are published almost every day.
Stay tuned with push notifications.
* Search bar will help you find any sound.
* Share sounds and videos with friends.
* Links for the original memes.
* Create your custom sections! Add, move, and organize sounds easily with your created sections.
* Sound effects can be changed in real-time:
• Speed of the playback
• Pitch effect
* Enable reverse to play sounds in reverse.
* Playback modes:
• "Simple" (first tap to play, the second tap to stop the sound)
• "Normal" (every tap restarts the playback of the sound)
• "Multiple" (play one sound several times simultaneously)
• "Repeat" (sounds are infinitely repeated)
* Sorting sounds modes:
• "Custom" (Sort sounds as you want by long-pressing and dragging the sound)
• "A-Z", "Z-A"
• "Most Played" (your most played sounds)
• "Most Popular" (most played sounds from all users)
• "Recently added"
* Long-press and drag any sounds on the board in the "Custom" sort option.
* Shake your device or tap on the 'Random sound' button to play a random sound.
* Record or import your own sounds and videos.
* iCloud backup for your imported sounds.
* Suggestions for memes addition to the 'Community' section.
* Censored mode for all the cursing words in memes.
* Stop all sounds by tapping the "Stop all" button.
Try the most advanced Meme Soundboard on the App Store!
* Moved sounds to other sections
* Fixed a bug with adding custom videos
Ratings and Reviews
Best Soundboard for memes on the AppStore.
Most soundboards out there for memes are usually 3 years behind in sounds and have not added a sound in years, but this app adds a new and recent sound almost everyday. This soundboard in particular has the largest variety from Ali A to Za Warudo. Sorting the sounds has come a long way from set categories to making your own subsets. Another thing to mention is the suggest a sound button which at least makes you feel like you can contribute to more sounds you want. The inclusion of the video previews of each sound makes searching so easy and just looks good. Name a meme you’ve heard from almost any media and this app most likely has it. I hope to see even more sounds in the future. Thank you and good luck to the devs for this easy to use and awesome soundboard!
One of the best meme apps
I love this app, and there really isn't much else to say. I do wish that you could maybe extend a sound, or combine a few to make one, because I would like to combine... let's say the doge bonk meme, and the " what" meme into one, so I don't have to scroll to use both of them in the same context. But other than that I have no complaints, new sounds are added to the " community" section quite often, and there's even a censored mode for if your using the app with family. Love this app, use it about everyday.
Great Concept, Terrible Functionality/UI
Love this app in concept and will definitely keep using it, love how inclusive it is for all my favorite dank memes. I have some major gripes though related to the “favorites” folder and terrible UI features in terms of being able to reorganize anything.
While yes the app lets you save your favorite soundbites all into your favorites folder there is no way to reorganize them. They’re all just placed in the folder by when you added them (most recent at the very bottom). Maybe I’d like to reorganize my soundbites so all the ones that i feel fit into one category are together. Even better, let me make sub-folders. At the least couldn’t I be given the ability to organize them by name or date added and be able to go A-Z/Z-A or earliest-latest/latest-earliest. That’s pretty basic. At the very least how are you not putting that in your app?
As it stands my “yah boiiii” is between “my name is Jeff” and “crab rave” and if I’d like to reorganize my favorites so that the ones I use most often are on top and/or my favorites are organized by my own categories then I’d need to unlike and relike all of them in that specific order (and if I messed up or wanted to make a small change to the order after readding a few I’d need to start all over).
Why can’t I just hold down on a soundbite and move it around a given folder? This is basic functionality.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your honest review! We are trying to improve our app and any help / suggestion is welcomed
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oleg Andruschenko
- 400.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018-2022 Oleg Andruschenko
- In-App Purchases
- Remove all Ads $2.99