Memento is a modern take on everyday reminders. The interface is optimized to be fluid and simple, allowing you to easily keep track of what's important. You can create lists to help organize your reminders, and add time or location alerts to make sure you don't forget them. Memento can help you keep track of everything from your grocery list to your chores at home.
- Powerful notifications help you triage on the go
- Force Touch shortcuts let you create a new reminder in a few taps
- iMessage app lets you send reminders to friends
- Today Widget lets you see what's important to you at a glance
- Siri support allows you to manage your reminders by talking to your favourite virtual assistant
- Dark mode for use at night
- Keyboard shortcuts to help you boost productivity
- Automatically sync reminders via iCloud to all your devices and Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
Lots of cool things in this release!
- Create reminders on Apple Watch.
- Dark mode can now be automatically set based on screen brightness.
- Can batch delete completed reminders.
- Custom notifications for the Apple Watch app.
- Notifications now contain more relevant information before expanding them.
- Removal of Background Refresh notification.
- Today Widget will always show.
- Better support for handling app URLs.
- Can choose which account to create new reminder lists under (only possible if you have multiple accounts).
- Text is now hyphenated when creating a reminder.
Ratings and Reviews
Adding some features.
Loving how beautifully designed this app is and how it makes me excited to look at my reminders! Would love to see the ability to add/substract days/hours/mins more seamlessly than creating presets. I've used Due for ages and while I like the look and feel of Memento more, I miss being able to add days/hrs/mins to my reminders quickly. When I set a present to +1 hour, the app adds one full hour but does not allow adding more than that by clicking the preset. To make a time edit that does not have a preset, you have to open the time/date wheel, which is cumbersome. Also, would like to see gestures implemented (e.g. create a new reminder by pulling down on the screen vs. having to reach up to the + button). I'd love to be able to fully switch over to Memento but these are the small (very convenient) things I like about an app like Due. Appreciate you, keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! I’ll try and incorporate your requests in a future version!
My Favorite Task Manager
This is one of the best task managers out there because (1) many of the key features of task management are in this app, (2) the user interface is very simple to use, (3) it has been consistently updated for over a year, and (4) this app is available across iOS, macOS (beta), and watchOS so you don’t have to keep unlocking your iPhone to see what’s next on your itinerary.
There are two things that I would like to see added to this app. First, it would be nice to have a complication on the watch face so that I could quickly open the app. Second, it would be nice if a timeboxing option was added (essentially a “start task” alarm to accompany the “end task” alarm). If the second feature was implemented, then I would become an evangelist for this app as there is currently no app that does this and has the great qualities that Memento has as enumerated above (shout out to Vitamin-R, Sloth, and BlockyTime for trying).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! The app already has complications! You may have to uninstall the watch app and reinstall it to get them to show though.
Amazing app!!! Just needs a few more adjustments
I had recently purchased this app and it is WONDERFUL. I'm a college student and it really helps me with remembering to do assignments. I also am in love with the minimalistic design. However, please please please add a feature where there is a start and end time. It would be extremely helpful. Also, it would be great if we could sort out tasks within a certain list (ex. A-X, by date, etc). And lastly, reminders! Reminders where it could remind us a week before or perhaps a certain amount of hours before the actual due date would make this app perfect. I hope to see possible updates with this app because I believe it can go very far.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! A bunch of those features are in the works!
- Mark DiFranco
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Mark DiFranco. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.