"Please feel the power of memos with memoChica!"
1: Write a lot of memos.
2: Randomly look back on past memos.
3: Say "Wow!" to the forgotten memos.
This app is randomly displays the memos you have written.
It picks up and displays the memos you have written on a whim. A memo that has been completely forgotten may become a big noticeable gemstone by reading it back at an unexpected timing.
Various ways to use
It can be used for things that you want to look back on later, such as idea memos and diaries, for memorization in study, and as a roulette-like plaything.
Main functions of memoChica
- "Furikaeru function" to look back on past memos
- Display the title and the full text in the memo list. You don't have to tap to go to the details screen to read the full text.
- Search for memos by character string including title and text.
- Share saved memos via email, Evernote, Twitter, etc.
About "Furikaeru function"
"Furikaeru function" is a feature of memoChica. 1 point will be consumed for each retrospective. You can replenish 5 points by looking at the advertisement. You can use the memo function freely at any time regardless of the point.
Fixed a bug in the memo input screen that occurs in dark mode.
- Shinichiro Yamamoto
- 19.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © zazenSweet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.